Rosebud does 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good day Rose...Glad that you got rid of them nasty bugs....Looks like good chance of rain all week here..
Guess that it is time to start taking down some plants..
Hope that you are feeling better...Harvest time is in the air.. Good snow up high in the park, I just love fall time:)

Mr Cane, so glad you are back. I am glad you have covered places for your plants..

Gooch, very cool about the washing, I am going to do that. Kraven, thank you for mentioning it. I ordered the Trader Joe's vegetable wash from Amazon and had a long talk with orange, who is very familiar with doing big batches..

My plan is two containers, one with the wash one with clear water. Two shakes and then into the vortex that I hope the shed will be, gentle breezes with 72 degrees.... Fingers and toes crossed this will work. I trust my peeps. Thank you all.

Here is the farm this morning, up to 49 degrees now.. little dogs and little colas.

View attachment DSCF4472.jpg

View attachment DSCF4466.jpg

View attachment DSCF4467.jpg

View attachment DSCF4469.jpg

View attachment DSCF4474.jpg

Whew a little nippy @ 49F. Hope your able to get them washed out easily, it seems to me they should wash away like dirt and grime, good luck on the wash. I'm still amazed at the sheer number and the damage, I was not aware they could decimate a crop so easily and so quietly. Green mojo and lotsa hugs!

Oh thanks Kraven, what amazes me is it took me so long to find it and then so long to kill it. They leaves never looked bad, it is like they went right for the bugs, UNLESS, i still had some broadmites, which ya can't see even with a 60 loupe. But the leaves would have shown that.. I am still pretty shocked about it. Thanks for your support.

Note to self, next year i will have 8 plants topped to stay short so i can treat the tops if needed. It was very hard to get the tops of the plants. I will be able to walk easily between them I hope they look like Ston-locs. That is next years goal...now on to the cbd seed making.

Rose your garden looks so amazing it makes me want to move to BC so I can have one of my own

do not use commercial food washes as it will wash away the trichs, only use water and if your feeling fresh add some "real lemon juice" in a bottle and baking soda

I just used water in my kitchen sink with the sprayer. It worked beautifully, now how to do all the plants. lol They aren't ready yet, but i did take a bud of BP as the thrip Really showed up on the purple.. Oh yuck, but the sprayer got rid of all of it... woo hoo. Now to see how it dries. Thank you Gooch.

I have some SNS coming that is for washing pot.

Budlight, i hope you can grow the way you want someday. That shouldn't be asking too much.

Oddly enough, buckeye purple was mite resistant(not thrip obviously) for me. Spider mites love the super buckeye and left my purple alone. I read somewhere that high brix plants are more insect resistant. I also know that the super buckeye is deadly to some kinds of flying insects as I have been picking dead flies off the plant here and there. I hope all goes well with your washing.

I got an email tonight from sns. They are having a fall clearance sale of 50% off all web orders. You have to use the code FALL50. Good thru 10/15...

Hey OF, i used that coupon for the gallon of wash.. I like SNS a lot and they have good customer service.. Thank you for posting that.

I pulled out three plants, the Panama red, was never going to finish, and I want no plants around that were in this yard. I want my new seed run to be CLEAN. So along w/ P red, i pulled the trouble maker, ac/dc, and a clone of Harlequin. I am beginning to wonder if I had something along with the thrip that I couldn't see. like broad mites. There was NO roots, or very little on one of the harley clones.. I haven't looked at the roots of acdc yet. The foliage is still beautiful...weird.

Whew, a wipe and clean..... I have done it 2 times this year, hope yours goes well. I feel you about wanting every offending thing gone. Good news is I see no further signs of mischief in my space. Hope you can say the same with certainty soon also.

harvest has begun! small letters, small harvest..

I think i have a bout 1/4 of last years harvest... It was 34 degrees last night and rain for the rest of the month, so can't put it off any longer... It is what it is...

So..I took BP first, I harvested in the house cause it is cold outside.. I took all the sugar leaves off as they have so much dead thrip... Then when it was just buds, i used my kitchen sprayer and got rid of all the dead thrip.. I then put them in a salad spinner.. clean buds!!!! didn't hurt the trichomes... warm water..

So.. that is what i am doing.. washing dead thrip out of small buds... BUT... it is ok.. WIFI next...

Thanks each of you for following this grow.. Next year, two rows of 4. kept short!!!

You guys made this grow bearable.. thank you.

Next grow will be awesome Rose. You will overcome and Conquer.

Hey Rose, congrats for your harvest! Sound like the thrips hit hard this time, I hope that you get some goodness out of this harvest, love the dog :eek: cheers

Well, Rosebuds Organic Triple Washed pot is now drying... I am half way done with this mess. I love how clean the pot gets being rinsed with warm water, you should see all the bad stuff in the water..yuck.

I had a good papaya weight.. My wifi was tiny, but works and I love it. Kraven, your Nightshade smells very good, piney? and has some nice nugs.. It is drying, i took it today.
All was not lost...

Congrats on the end of the struggle, Rose.

Latest posts

Back