Rosebud does 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did I miss Wilson...what a beautiful puppy you have there Gf...;)

Pulling for you Rose. On a flip side, bad news at my Brothers, he had a few plants hermi and he has more seeds than a seed bank. It seems like it is always something. I hope you get a decent yield. Those girls look good in the pics. If your still making oil, I think you will do fine.

Beautiful dog by the way. Looks like lots of love there.

Here's my breath Kraven, I will check in tomorrow, this virus/asthma/bronchitis is kicking my behind.. I think i am better as I slept forever today.

Thanks you guys for checking in... This grow is flabbergasting... is that a word?

Awe, sorry to hear you aren't feeling good. Speedy healing ma

looking very nice rose. i am happy you got rid of those thrips.

Thanks OF, but they are still in the buds...omg, it is so gross to look at with a loupe.. I am going to try a vacuum on them.... That was the hardest pest i have ever tried to eradicate... learned a lot.. darn it.. Are you going to take your girl now?

Sorry Rose your having problems,,that sucks.

Wh, i am over the problems for now, just left with a smaller harvest... I feel better than i have about this grow... at least the thip finally died. It will be ok.

Lovely flowers Rose! And, hello to Mr. Wilson-- makes me think of the soccer ball on that Tom Hanks movie, Castaway!

I liked the Wilson Picket(fence) pic. I am holding off a couple of days at least b4 chop chop. Supposed to get some sun in the next few days. The buds seem half again as large since Sunday so they are surely getting close to being ready. Seeing some more purple too. Not like your buckeye purple but purple just the same. She is a buckeye purple super skunk cross.

Wow Rose, who knew thrip would just pulverize a grow like this. I learned a lot too. I really hope you end up with more than you think.

I hope so too, still thinking about DGF saying you could spit on thrip and make them go away..lol he must have some plutonium type spit...

I have had thrip on roses for years, no biggy, this thrip was something else. We will be starting an indoor soon for some cbd's. It will be nice to see if they can make up some growth, fingers crossed. Thanks Kraven, for coming by.

Yea them were some special thrip, I would save some in a little baggie and get your extension agent to take a look at them....need to know more about them little bugs.

They look exactly like rose thrip, white skinny lice... I just went out and I don't think i can suck or blow those off, i think i will try rinsing a bud in the sink and see what happens.

look up bud washing....seems that has some popularity.....just make sure you give them a good shake and get them in front of a fan for a bit till the excess water is gone...also heard it seems to make the bud taste "cleaner"...I have never tried nor will i, just tossing that out there.

Latest posts

Back