Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trim on Rose. That first plant in post #576, the buds sure look like a purple tint to me. Or was that just the way the picture turned out?

No Tc, just another bad pic. When she is dried you can spot her out of a crowd she is so gold...thus the name i guess.
I think i am becoming a snob. I did that with roses but quit. So anyway, i learned a lot from gold. I should have taken her up half way from the bottom. So many small leaves...I am afraid i will just compost those tiny buds or if I made hash would it be speedy like this? of course? dumb question? I am permeated by gold right now. shouldn't be typing.
Thanks for coming by all ya all.

BBP is that 1/4 kush and 1/4 train wreck and 1/2 blue moonshine?
It would be more like 1/2 PK, 1/4 purple wreck and 1/4 BM:p. Potent purples are hard to find ime. The green plants are usually much stronger.

I'm just gonna post it for your benefit rose.
I want you to put away a special jar burp it and let it cure....then drop a pack of silicate in it and let it set for a year...burp her every month or so.
Then hit. ;) you'll thank me later :cool:

Mutt,
ok, I live in a place with pretty low humidity and it dries fast. Should I still do the silicate in it? You want me to do the gold that way? Tell me, does it just get sooo good you can't believe it? That is kinda the way I did Jack, I rarely open that jar. Too sacred. ha. Do you date the jar, cause i am an old stoner? I would have to, I think.

BBP I don't think i have ever smoked a purple nor seen one. I need to broaden my horizons. Is the strain one you have done? Is it yours?

Let me put it this way. Dry it right. Not too fast not too slow. This is always a hurdle for me too.
Once it's in the jar the silicate help keep the humidity even. The purpose of burping has nothing to do with the bud at 4 months of cure...it's about cycling the air is all.
stagnent air to me =stagnent buds. frsh air helps keep it "fresh.
The difference between a lets say 2 month cure and a 1yr + cure is.
Juicy Fruit x Champagne. Speed weed. After a 1yr cure both times i smoked it and got pulled over for being overly paranoid after 2 hits...yes i tried to run the cops without KNOWing they were cops...just thought it was a gang members black charger. Both time let me go...but 1 yr cure is just almost ludicrous in potency esp. certain strains. Most say they give a long cure...most "fib"...you can't mistake a aged bud. It's nuts just how forked it is. :cool:

Hey Rosebud,

it's me! 7, I have to stop in here and say that BPOTM makes me think naughty things...lol :rofl: jk,
No but seriously, great pic, me mouth was watering... :aok:

Wonderful BPOM up there Rose. Congratulations!

I too, as BBP said also, have never found a purple I really liked (to smoke). My plants purple up more due to the cold weather than genetics. The GDP in general is a green plant, not purple. I have grown just the one that actually purpled up due to cold outside.

The GDP that I have left is almost two years old and it is as strong or stronger than when it was fresh. I think the flavor has mellowed some tho. I agree with Mutt, put some away and try it in a year.

I get you on the quick dry thing, it has taken me four years to get my drying down to what it should be. I actually don't let my bud get too dry on the screens (not to stem snapping anymore, just time them instead, start checking at five days). I put them in bags then folding down the top of the bag. I open the bags every day to check them. From there I get the "stem snap" feel. Lately I am not leaving the buds on the big stems as I am not hanging many anymore. The Bag also helps to tighten up the buds too. Then they go to Jars or Plastic Gallon Food/Freezer Storage Zip Locks. With Burping daily for a week or so. Burping lasts about twenty minutes, getting shorter as the buds get more evenly dry. If the bud is too moist at the burping stage, I put it back into bags. I was finally happy with my drying technique last year. My trick was not to let the buds go too long on the screens and dry out too much there. Hopefully, I will be able to replicate the process this year.

Mutt...I saw a guy in a car yesterday, he had the word MUTT in the back window. I almost waved. He had a Humboldt license plate.

That is so cool tc that it is as strong or stronger after two years. I do a very similar cure. Thank you for telling my your way as I can maybe step mine up.

Hey 7, how you doing?

I plan on taking kalichakra #1 tomorrow. I saw a couple of amber so it is time. She is the one with 2 colas that are now falling over. I will try not to mix up the two kali's I think she probably is 1.5 times (dried weight) the size of Kali 2. we will see. Thanks you all for watching these Kalichakras grow up, and the help.

:ciao:

congrats girl..maybe someday Ill have the Honor of front page..

well done

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

so how am i supposed to harvest when this girl just walked into our lives this morning. Took her to see if she had a chip and she didn't. we have been looking for another dog, just didn't expect this one. ha. DSCF1073.JPG How cute is she?? If she stays I am thinking her name is Kali as I should be harvesting her right now.

That's awesome rose, how'd you find her? I think that name suits her well

here ears are are like that all the time. She wet on my bed, so we know one thing. Get out the crate to crate train. I sent the same pic to mr rb. I will not advertise for her but I have called the three places to call and checked on craigs list to see if someone was missing her. Got two stems done. ha.

Latest posts

Back