Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starz, how good to see you. I was missing you, glad to see you back. I reveged the Jack and I hope the clones work, they usually do.
What are you up to?

Just living the dream Rose! Got a lot on my plate, good thing I'm reeeaaaal hungry right now.. Got some outdoor going along with the perpetual indoor rooms, having fun but spare time is few and far between.. camera's been down for a minute but hopefully I can get another soon.

What did you think of your last round with Jack? I can't get over the taste, and the smell in veg is soo distinctive!

Chef, I have a few new gray hairs worrying about you. I am glad you have company but sheesh, just a little note to say, hi i am not dead, would have been good. missed you guy! I am glad your fine and BACK. you were missed.

Starz, how do you describe the smell of Jack? I didn't think it smelled good growing. It is just a very special pot. I cured it well for once and I love it. I don't smoke it daily I save it for special times.

:ciao: chef

Dont go makeing RoseBUd get any more grey hairs ....the chef:hitchair:

Very nice looking Kalis RB:)! Looks like they could go a few more weeks before theyre done. I wouldn't worry about the burn...just give them water from here on. Looks like a lot of bud is on them.

Thank you BBP, I apprecitate your thoughts. I will not feed anymore. I think your right a couple more weeks maybe longer. I kinda went crazy with the compost tea... Again, thank you.

No problem RB. We all burn them from time to time:p. You should still have a great harvest.

BBP, I just read your journal. Wow. I am humbled you are here reading mine. You take great shots of tricomes, and your plants were amazing. All those varieties. What is your favorite purple?

Hey CHEFFFFFFFYYYY, good to see you back!

note to self. the reveged Jack herer outside is flowering today!

What is your favorite purple?
I'm really not sure RB. I dont think ive found it yet:D. The closest i've came is probably Purple KushxPurple Wreck/Blue Moonshine. Dank, smells good with nice colors. Thanks for looking through my thread!

BBP is that 1/4 kush and 1/4 train wreck and 1/2 blue moonshine? Talk to me about purple strains, i know nothing.

Well, i was so busy being obsessive with the mandala girls that Columbian Gold waved at me today and asked if i remembered her? I looked and she has an amber or two and i don't want any on her so I will harvest her today, a week or so younger then the Mandala girls. CG is leaving my grow today. I have a lot of her to smoke and I don't have room to do them all, darnit. I am letting her go as she is a pain to harvest and I like her a lot but between her and trainwreck i will have to keep TW.

She looks bad, but i promised truth in journaling so here she is.
DSCF1061.JPG

When I pulled her out I also got a good look at the TW. I wanted you guys to see how pretty a plant this is.

DSCF1064.JPG
ATTACH]173838[/ATTACH]
DSCF1062.JPG
to be cont.

Attachments

• DSCF1063.JPG
    DSCF1063.JPG
    387.5 KB · Views: 57
For you BBP, a pic of the Kalichakra phenos. The one with two colas is #1
They both look like hell, but #2 seems smaller then it should for only one cola. would like to see #1 not topped.

DSCF1065.JPG

DSCF1066.JPG

DSCF1068.JPG

Ok then, I am off to harvest gold. Thanks for reading this ramble.

sweet! awesome goilz ya got goin there Rosebud. Njoy!

Peace - Love - Chronic,

7greeneyes :)

Looking good there rose, happy harvesting!

Latest posts

Back