Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would know monsters, mr og larry fattest buds ever.
Thanks dman.

Rosebud said:
Thank you TC, yours are huge already, they really doubled in the last couple weeks right?
Seems like they have, or filled out a bunch due to the Stretch. The Indiana Bubblegum and AK47 have filled out the most, I believe. The Cindy has put on the most mass tho,IMO.

Your plant you have pictured lastest is Awesome. I love the look of that bud, bpom entry?

Rosebud said:
My compost tea has little tiny things moving. They look like a stick, the size of it you drew a straight line on paper they are half that wide. and they are bendy. They move around like an inchworm. Do you think they are dancing bacteria? Anyone???hm???

Are you seeing those with the naked eye? They are most likely insect larvae. One of the challenges that can arise with compost teas. That's why you want to use a sock when brewing. What are you going to do with it?

Plants look fantastic Rocebud. Thanks for sharing.

BBF, could you make a house call please? Tell me about the sock, is it a nylon or what kind of sock.

Yes I can see them, i will go try to get a pic. They are very cute. No, i can't get a picture. the look like this ___ . and bend in the middle and swim.
I have spilled my tea everywhere I can. Neighbors and my veg garden. I make sure to tell people we need to wash the tomatoes now. I have used it on my flowers and in the grow rooms. House plants. No outbreak of any nasty's so far. Do you think if I pour it out and strain it I will be able to reuse the strained tea as my starter is in there?

thank yo so much for your help. Wish i could do something for you.

tcbud said:
Your plant you have pictured lastest is Awesome. I love the look of that bud, bpom entry?

oh you sweet talker, you know i suck at photos. It has a double cola though. Maybe for the month of Aug? we will see. Did you get the thrip under control? i haven't but I haven't tried real hard, as they are everywhere outside. I am looking forward to a freeze, but not for you, for a long time.

Hi Rose- They could also be nematodes, most of which are beneficial (hope I didn't alarm you). Excellent for your outdoor garden and if you have soil infestations indoors they could help there also. They are part of the soil food web and are integral to healthy soil. Many feed on fungi and bacteria which ultimately becomes more food for your plants. Some do however feed on plant roots.

I thought I remember you once saying you mix DE in your soil. That will take care of most bug issues for you anyway. The nematodes may actually help, depending on the species. So many things going on in the soil!

Any old sock will do (an old tube sock) for brewing compost tea. The fungi and bacteria you're getting from it will all make it through the pores.

Good morning!
Took some pic's this morning of the mandala girls at around 8 weeks. I will be glad when they are done as I need the flower room but mostly I want to smoke them. Here is Satori this morning and the Kalichakra ladies. I hope anyone reading this has a great weekend.

DSCF1045.JPG

DSCF1046.JPG

Wow Rosebud ya did good girl they look very impressive.
T4

Thank you T4, I have to give the credit to Mandala. Amazing hardy genetics. They are huge, over 3'. Thanks for stopping in t4.

Very Nice Rose, they are in great shape for week 8.

your gonna be sick of trimming soon too.

Rose your pics look so awesome. That looks like some hard hitting smoke you got going there. I can almost hear those girls singing!

I dont think I did get the thrips under control. I do not see them on new growth, but I just have a feeling they are not gone. But, I would rather have them than the Borg any day.

We be tricomes, tc! The satori is supposedly 28 % or something. I will let you know in a couple of WEEKS. YEA.

I am with you thrip any day over you know what.

Thanks Roddy. It is the genetics, I am sure. It will be fun to smoke them. I have cloned all three. It will be interesting if I can tell a difference between kalichakra1 and 2. Then what, get rid of the less then? I feel fairly certain i will keep the satori forever. Fun problems to have huh.

Thank you Weedhopper.

Bho, thanks. It has been a long grow huh compared to yours I think.

Thanks for dropping in.

Latest posts

Back