Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must be losing my mind, i just posted a huge post in Oso 420's journal. I think i copied it. sh*t.

Here are the Mandala girls 5-6 week of flowering.

I have a guy coming over to do the yearly maintenance of the HAC.. So I am cooking bacon to mask the smell of the marijuana growing all through my house. Garlic and onions worked last time.

I am sad today, I think i told you we lost our Hannah dog 6 weeks ago. I thought we had a puppy in the oven but found out last night that she isn't preggers. Our male standard poodle misses his sister. I went to three dog pounds yesterday. I hate to say it but I am so spoiled by the dogs I have had for the last 15 years or so and I don't want a shedder in the house, in our bed, etc.

That's what is going on here today. Thanks for stopping in.

DSCF1018.JPG

DSCF1017.JPG

Very nice, Rosie, I can almost smell those beauties!!

And sorry about the pooch problems, I hope everything works out and the family is happy again soon!!

josh, I know...then I ate it. You know bacon is the gate-way pork.
Roddy, they are smelly no kidding. Hope these guys leave soon. I am out of bacon.

LOL The gate-way pork. Yeah, next it'll be pork chops, and then Ham. Then comes Country Ham and Sweet Ham. Hi, my names PP and I'm a Porkaholic. LOL. Cheer up Rosebud, things will get better. :) MOJO of all colors coming your way.

Thank you PP. Very nice to see you. I know it will work out the way it is supposed to, just silly to be disappointed a dog didn't get pregnant.

Then Sausage...OMG Would that be pigsanonymous? PA

Ha Ha. OOOHHH, I forgot sausage. Yes, everything works out as it should. Meditate a little, and I said " Meditate not Medicate ". LOL Actually both are good with me. And now, I think I will go and do the latter.

I smelled the bacon, time for a BLT with my BLZ.. good move on the bacon, not quite as obvious as ozium.

Looking good!!!

Even with our cooler temps, Our "sam" is shedding like crazy...Boxer/Lab mix...she's a cutey!

I dont think ya posted in my thread??? :p

I did , my big long post up there, i deleted it as soon as i figured it out. DUh.
I will miss your grow oz.

hey Rosie lookin good and stinky over there,colard greens will hide it also,my wife will cook up a nice batch when we know unexpected guest are on the way.....just harvested some SugarBlack Rose,a freebe bean I got last year,will let u know how she smokes.....peace:cool:

Sugar black rose sounds interesting. Are you doing ok Mr? Still rocking, I hope? So very good to see you. Yes, i want a smoke report.

Putting Train Wreck in flower today, wanted to show you what a pretty plant she is. 25 "
Here is Satori in the shadows. 36" at 6 weeks.
Have a great weekend Peeps. We are having some friends here for three days.I have been in all her weddings, ha, so we go way back. we will find out just how good my stuff really is huh? Had to move all the veging plants out of the guest room cause the light would be too hot and bright for them...what a lot of shuffling. It is all good.

DSCF1019.JPG

DSCF1022.JPG

be safe rose:)
I am doing all white huge arrangements for the wedding. hope they turn out..
does that mean every table will have a killer white strain as a centre peace? lol:hubba:

oh, i see u have smart pots. whats your opinion on them?

PP Yep, every one she ever had...i was there and in a couple. LOL. She hates it when i introduce her as my friend________ and i have been in all her weddings. we laugh. all good right? She tells people i raised her, she is a few months older then me. She has only been married four times.

Ruffy I love my smart pots. The root zone is very different then in a reg pot. They seem to be all feeder roots instead of the large tuberous roots. I don't have to water them slow. I use the shower head and fill those puppies up. Mr RB, put a plywood top on our bathtub so i could fit more plants in flower and he put holes in it so i am lucky. In my veg, I have saucers under them and put in quart and a half every three days or so. I like the ones with handles. I like them cause they are light weight and the root development is pretty amazing. Thanks for stopping in guys.

Latest posts

Back