Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fader, so good to see you back. Are you leaving us again till the fall? At least if I know your going to be gone I won't think ya died. ha. I was worried about you after your surgery. I am so happy you are so pleased with your final product. (Just read your journal.) Wish we could smoke a bowl of our golds and see if they are anywhere near the same.

Skag, what a treat to see your flowers in my journal today. Your clematis and lilies are amazing. It is amazing the difference in the air on your side, I swear it is soft air(really) because of the moisture. Ours is dry. The colors are great. Thank you for posting. I think your wife and I are of like minds in our yards. I do flowers for weddings. It is fun.

TC I was very happy with 60 % females. Man, they are stretching under the HPS. I will have to take a pic. I am not used to stretch like the calichakars are doing. I understand about keeping a male. I don't have the room to not grow good genetics. (do you remember my fumar?)

Happy holidays you Americans. Happy weekend to the rest of you great MP'ers.

Rosebud said:
Fader, so good to see you back. Are you leaving us again till the fall? At least if I know your going to be gone I won't think ya died. ha. I was worried about you after your surgery. I am so happy you are so pleased with your final product. (Just read your journal.) Wish we could smoke a bowl of our golds and see if they are anywhere near the same.

Hey Rosebud, no I plan to keep active on all the forums, I find that the forums, about 8 of them I belong to, is an excellent learning tool.... I have a big list of items I need to get done before 2012 w/our house, including using some outside contractors as well, can't have the house smelling like a ton of cured pot.... I am hoping to get up and running w/my new grow by the end of August... as far as comparing our CG, believe me if I could find a safe way to get some to ya, you would be enjoying right now...

it would be so kool if these forums had a 1x/year growers convention.... bringing your finest for others to taste and enjoy... I know I'd try to get there. Tell you what, check your pm later, might toss a few ideas your way.... btw, if I died, I'd let you know b4 that happens, lol ;)

Fader, how you gonna let me know you died if your dead??

Here is a picture of Satori. I had her out today to re-arrange the plants this morning and took this of her in the front of the window. I know I brag, but isn't she beautiful? What a lovely plant.
I fed them last night for the first time. They just didn't look hungry yet, maybe i will regret that. I am learning with these mandala girls.

DSCF0970.JPG

DSCF0972.JPG

whats your soil mix? they look great, keep up the killer grown

Hey Ruffy, I use fox farm ocean forest, but i have been adding happy frog to it. I think it is the Mandala strains that are so hardy. I have used the same soil for ever.
Thanks for stopping in.

Both shots are the same plant?

Looks so green and happy! Your rocking the girls Rose!

I noticed the leaf tips are a little burnt. You said you fed for the first time last night, what has been in the water for the rest of the grow? Plain?

:ciao:

Hi Ozo!

Happy 4th! warm enough for you?

Yes it is the same plant. The only two thing this plant has had is a slight case of thrip and I sprayed it with some hocus pocus stuff that worked. It has had a "tea" with beneficial's in it. Has a tiny amount of NPK, negligible I think it said, that I get from the grow shop fresh. Do you think that is why it is so beautiful? The stems of this hardy girl are striated. I have never grown anything this pretty and tough. i know why THG likes it so well. I have starts trying to clone. All this praise and i haven't even smoked Satori.

Are you doing summer school? I hope you have a break now.

I really like the look of the Satori, it's really starting to look like summer here at last, here's a pic for you, the mrs.'s roses are kicken butt.

P1090900.JPG

Not doing summer school, thank god.

I think think with the combination of the "loaded" Fox Farms soil and the tea you gave her that was enough...I dont use that kind of soil but its got some nutes in it.

I may have thrips, no pictures as of right now for you to check out but if the problem continues I will post some up. Time to read up on thrips!

Rosebud said:
Hey Ruffy, I use fox farm ocean forest, but i have been adding happy frog to it. I think it is the Mandala strains that are so hardy. I have used the same soil for ever.
Thanks for stopping in.

I use foxfarm as well and it's great stuff, my plants have been doing much better with it. I usually cut it 50/50 with a high quality seed starter mix.

Hi peeps, thanks for stopping in. Thanks for the rose Skagit. Do you know which one that is? Pretty red.

Ozo Glad your not doing summer school. Thrips aren't as bad as spider mites. Any insecticidal soap should work. and repeat in 5 days, i think it said. I used some electrified water...really. hocus pocus stuff. I even called the company to see what it was, didn't get very far.

niteshf How you doing guy? why do you cut your soil w/seed starter? I add a little happy frog to get the mychoroz (sp)...you know what i mean.

Here is the grow room: Medicine woman at day 10 weeks 2 days. Starting to show some amber, this is by far my fav for night time smoke. I did some research on line and it is sketchy but it lists the name of the guy that came up w/medicine woman and he is from eastern oregon, which would make sense why there are clones here in Wa. Some people think it is the same as Medicine man, but he said it is not. Someone else said it is the same as purple urkle, but i got no purple, never had. I was just interested in the genetics cause I am. When it was growing next to the WW they looked identical in every way. Not. ANYWAY, she is at 73 days and just starting to show a little amber. I wish i knew who her parents were. just curious. (you might remember I didn't like the WW and gave it all away.)

DSCF0980.JPG
So the dead looking girl is medicine woman and we have 2 calichakra's and one Satori in there.

I appreciate MP and you all very much.

Girls look so nice in the window. Something about when they are that age that I just love. Like all potential, so much potential and beginning to have their distinctive odors.

Have a great day Rose.

Nice looking bud Rosebud, the colas on the right hand side look awesome... Why did you not like WW? I must had passed over that, sure would like to see you try Blue Widow.... I donated some to a few friends a few weeks back and whenever I run into them, that's all they talk about is getting some more Blue Widow, and these people are bigtime consumers of bud... I told them a friend gave me some and has now moved out of town, otherwise they would hound me forever about it...

Plan to donate a few doobs to another few friends on this Sat. bike charity run/rally, can't wait to see thier response.... have not order seeds yet for my upcoming grow, can't decide, there is about 20 different strains I'd like to grow.... so many strains, so little time and money....:D

Right now: 6 Skunk#1, 6 Royal Haze, 3 Thai-stick, 6 White Rhino and 12 feminized Blue Widow are on my short list, still a month or so before I can even plan on the new grow, but I hope you will honor me by providng me w/your support and friendship........... btw, I'd touch your soul while you are sleeping, that's how past loved ones/friends talk to me.... :cool:

later Rosey

Fader, until you soul touches mine, tell your wife to contact me. ha. How bout you just stick around a long time.

Hey peeps.

I finally have an even canopy with the MandelaDSCF0987.JPG girls.

Here is a Jack Herer that I reveged thanks to Hick and Ozzy's help last winter.
DSCF0989.JPG

And finally my medicine woman coming down today at 76 days.
DSCF0985.JPG

looking forward to the herer grow. Love to see one stuffed in the flower bed. LOL no one ever notices em.

Thanks Mutt. I can't believe the Jack looks so nice. I need to clone that one, but have too may clones at the moment. When will the outside ones start to flower? Do i have a month or more? I want to clone Jack before she starts to flower. Jack is in a grow bag, and whenever the cable guy comes, we bring it in for a few minutes. Portable Jack. I don't know if they would notice her or not.

Medicine woman gave a good harvest. I will weigh when dry, might be my biggest yet. Thanks for stopping in.

Just weighed the Medicine Woman and got 2 7/8 ounces.... I am happy with that as that is just bud, didn't weigh the little shake I got. Here is a pretty pic.DSCF0993.JPG

Rosebud said:
Just weighed the Medicine Woman and got 2 7/8 ounces.... I am happy with that as that is just bud, didn't weigh the little shake I got. Here is a pretty pic.View attachment 172544

Is that from one plant Rose??

3 oz off a plant of good quality smoke is no small feat, Congrats.

way too get er done.

yes one plant. It is my biggest harvest yet. She went 76 days or something, her picture is ^ up there. I think it is a full ounce more then usual. Thanks Dman.

Latest posts

Back