Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right on Rosie :) I do that all the time. I throw away hundreds of cuts every run and when I take my clones, anything in the dixies that didn't make the cut for the cloner I just leave in there. They root eventually, just gotta top of the cups once and a while so they don't drink up all the water. :)

Lookin good rose, I have some mint and different plant cuttings in water on the window sill waiting to root...didn't know it worked with mj! That's awesome

powerplanter said:
Hey Rosie. Nice looking plants. I was wondering if cuttings would root if put in water. I know some plants will, but I wasn't sure about cannabis. In the third pic., what is the tall one on the far right with all the beautiful buds? Sorry, I'm drooling.:aok:

Hi PP,
That would be Medicine woman. My night time smoke. I love her. I don't have her dialed in as they say or she wouldn't look quit so dead when she has a couple weeks left. I am going to feed her more next time. She will always be in my grow. Muscle relaxer big time.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I've got some cuttings in water on the patio, I'm at my legal limit, and don't really want to clone them, but hey, your honor,the're doin the're own thing, honest!!! I went out and checked them, no roots, the're about 2 weeks old, I added a little water to the clonein solution, i mean the cup the're in. I bought a old 1968 post office scale garage saleing , weighs ounces up to 4 pounds, got it for 5 bucks. kinda cool.

Your new old scale sounds very cool.
These cuttings were just in water. Pretty cool huh.
Thanks for stopping by Skag.

Rosebud said:
Hi PP,
That would be Medicine woman. My night time smoke. I love her. I don't have her dialed in as they say or she wouldn't look quit so dead when she has a couple weeks left. I am going to feed her more next time. She will always be in my grow. Muscle relaxer big time.

Nice looking plant Rosie. Some dank buds. PEACE!!

Nice you got a clone from that cutting. I had one left once from cloning and had it in a coffee can in some Super Thrive and water, it rooted. It was pretty darn hot out on that porch too and no direct sun. Always amazing, this plant of ours.

Thanks for looking in on my journal. If you are even in my neck of the woods, come on by Rose. Your girls look great.

Thanks TC.

Just took down the momma gold i have had for a long time. What a bunch of little buds on the bottom. I need to get that dialed in better. I thought I had taken lots of the bottom off. Not enough. It had been topped so many times and not treated the best. She was kinda a runt. I will be interested in what i got off her. I do like the smoke a lot. It makes ya giggle if your so inclined. I had help w/ the harvest today, our daughter is here so, bonus!
DSCF0930.JPG

If thats the runt, I'd like to smoke the pick of the litter, lol,

Hey Skag, She was the runt of the clones when I took clones from her mom. I had her for over a year and topped her so many times. She was root bound in a five gallon smart pot. She was over 4 foot when I put her in flower. I am rethinking keeping moms. The yield will be small i think.
Thanks for stopping in mymy, bho and Skag.

Wow, rootbound in a 5gal smartpot...that's craziness! I'm clipping and cloning as I go, seems to be working good for me so far!!! :)

She looks yummy and not really all that small a yield?? Nice looking all the same, my friend!! :)

Thanks Roddy, had a little popcorn bud in the vape this morning, and i am ready to go! I took her at cloudy this pheno is more sativa. I learned a lot from her. She was wilting every day cause she was so root bound. (bad mom) But geez, what's a girl to do? I couldn't lift her if she was in a 7 pound pot.
Which reminds me, i started lifting 3 pound weights today. Gotta get stronger for this dirt farmer life i have now. Good to see you roddy.

LOL, lifting and strengthening, dirt farming is healthy for you! :) My hydro shop buddy is trying hard to talk me into an ebb/flow....I told hi I could buy a lot of soil for that $600 investment! But, it may be something I think about trying out lol

I bet she needed water daily too?

Good to see you as well, my friend!!!

Why not make your own ebb and flow Roddy? You can put one together for far less than $600.

:stoned:

Hick.....when we gonna get that scratch and sniff button back?..stop keeping it from us :hitchair:

Latest posts

Back