Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys, I really appreciate it. It isn't like you can invite the neighbors in to see your cola.:eek:

I will always have train wreck, I hope. It makes me sing the "my pot"s too good song." sure is stinky in here. Skagit, my TW is as good as your friends.;)

Thanks again friends.

hey rose:woohoo: t.w looks killer!! just keepin an eye on ya:watchplant:

I will be giving a smoke report Ruffy. Wish I could send ya a joint through a post. Thanks for stopping in.

Rose if you were my Neighbor we would be sure to invite you over to show off our cola when its ready! lol.

Rosebud said:
Thank you guys, I really appreciate it. It isn't like you can invite the neighbors in to see your cola.:eek:

I will always have train wreck, I hope. It makes me sing the "my pot"s too good song." sure is stinky in here. Skagit, my TW is as good as your friends.;)

Thanks again friends.

Mymy, I think we could get in trouble if you were my neighbor and that would be great fun.

Well Rose,
One thing for sure, neither of us would do with out a buzz! lol...

Beautiful TW, wish mine had turned out as nicely!!! CONGRATS, my friend!!

Thank you Roddy. Train wreck can be a beautiful thing. Next time you won't have that problem. You should have seen my first TW, can you say popcorn? Yes. what a difference a little light makes.:eek:

You sing to your plants rosebud? I made soil today, coco mix, and ended up singin shimmy shimmy coco bop, wonder how many peeps have heard that on the radio. lol, The whole yards in bloom here, the rhodys, azelas wigilia everythings blooming,

That is so awesome Skagit. Finally, what a spring. You have everything we can't grow over here. Our soil is way to alkaline for those beauties. I will be singing that song now... Have a great weekend.

I talk to them. They are great listeners.

Happy Saturday !

I put the big Mandala's into flower today. I have no idea if they are for sure female, but I think they are. I figure if they are boys I know it will be a mess if i don't catch them, but these in flower are a couple of weeks to harvest so I didn't figure it would hurt them any. Am I wrong about that? Here is a pic of the Satori A&B They are 22" and 24" going in. You can see the thrip damage.
DSCF0914.JPG

Rosebud said:
Happy Saturday !

I put the big Mandala's into flower today. I have no idea if they are for sure female, but I think they are. I figure if they are boys I know it will be a mess if i don't catch them, but these in flower are a couple of weeks to harvest so I didn't figure it would hurt them any. Am I wrong about that? Here is a pic of the Satori A&B They are 22" and 24" going in. You can see the thrip damage.

Nice Rose, they could be monsters, just keep an eye on them, the male parts will be obvious before they cause any damage.

Thanks dman, I am a clone girl, i don't know what i am doing with these mandala kids. I appreciate your help.

I think most people are nervous about sexing their plants.....until they do it once. It is very easy to tell the males and females apart once they show and you do have time to get them away from your girls.

They are looking great, even with the trip damage.

:yeahthat:
yeah no worries rose, you'll (we ;) :D) will know it's a dude loong before he's able to do any damage.

lookin good
:)

Thank goodness you guys will know Kaotic, what would i do with out ya'll?

Thanks THG. It will be glad when this learning tool is behind me. They are ten weeks old and I was sure from everything I had read I would know at 4-6 weeks. So that makes me think they are male, you know slow to grow up???lol Kidding, kinda.

That hurt Rosie, that really hurt. Ha Ha. Plants are looking good.

Rosebud said:
Thank goodness you guys will know Kaotic, what would i do with out ya'll?

Thanks THG. It will be glad when this learning tool is behind me. They are ten weeks old and I was sure from everything I had read I would know at 4-6 weeks. So that makes me think they are male, you know slow to grow up???lol Kidding, kinda.

:rofl:... in the botanical world, males are usually earlier to mature than the ladies...10 weeks is exceptionally long to exhibit IMO/E.
and just when you think "this learning is behind you"... someone will bust your bubble ...:p

Seeing those Satori's is making me drool thinking I have some baby ones. Can't wait to see how they develop while flowering.
Here's some girly mojo for them. W

Latest posts

Back