Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Woddy D. This strain is amazing in it's hardiness. They have the biggest fan leaves I have ever seen. Not one fert given. They have thrip damage and don't care...they are just behind in their gender issues. ha
Can't wait to see what shape it takes in flower. It is the same size as all my other plants that go into flower. My others never stretch more then 6 inches at the most. Usually around 3. Fun stuff ahead. I wasn't going to grow in the summer...Ha, Oh well, couldn't miss this.

Just jarred TW, i got 2 and3/8 oz. Not my biggest but I love the way it works. Very nice and speedy.

I have purchased a new product. It may have been a waste of 16.00 bucks, but.. It is 99 % water, do ya think they saw me coming? Anyway it is supposed to electrocute the bugs with some frequency. Perhaps this is indeed bovine ****. Anyway, i have treated all the girls. It is called "That Stuff" Mighty Wash. By NPK industires. Not much info but i will let you know. So far I scared a spider with it. It made the spider freeze, then it walked away. Oh boy, I sprayed aphids and they died. It is pink water. I feel a fool, but will see.

Happy Sunday to each of you.

Rosebud said:
Just jarred TW, i got 2 and3/8 oz. Not my biggest but I love the way it works. Very nice and speedy.

I have purchased a new product. It may have been a waste of 16.00 bucks, but.. It is 99 % water, do ya think they saw me coming? Anyway it is supposed to electrocute the bugs with some frequency. Perhaps this is indeed bovine ****. Anyway, i have treated all the girls. It is called "That Stuff" Mighty Wash. By NPK industires. Not much info but i will let you know. So far I scared a spider with it. It made the spider freeze, then it walked away. Oh boy, I sprayed aphids and they died. It is pink water. I feel a fool, but will see.

Happy Sunday to each of you.

If they sold Forbid or Floramite in ready to use form, they would be 99% water, too. It would be cool if this works. Don't feel foolish, someone has to try new products and it might just work.

I have been testing the mighty wash on earwigs, aphids, spiders, outside thrip and it takes them out
THG, Thank you for stopping in. This stuff is 99.8335% water. I am going to write to the company and ask some questions. Guess what...I HAVE ALTERNATING leaves on the Calichakra.
I think so far of the 5 seeds I planted 4 are female, that would be good if it is true huh.

Old Hippie It is good to see you. How are you? are you growing? Journaling?

PP I didn't mean you. You have grown up nicely I am sure. ;)

Hick What a treat to see you in my journal and I wasn't in trouble or anything.:eek:

Thanks Woody D It will be fun to see how they do in flower. I took clones of the satori's A&B. Thanks for the needed mojo.

You have to wait a while before you can tell if it takes out the mites. In warmer more humid conditions, they really slow down their reproduction. If you are mite free in a week or two, I would say it did it.

Rosebud said:
I have been testing the mighty wash on earwigs, aphids, spiders, outside thrip and it takes them out
THG, Thank you for stopping in. This stuff is 99.8335% water. I am going to write to the company and ask some questions. Guess what...I HAVE ALTERNATING leaves on the Calichakra.
I think so far of the 5 seeds I planted 4 are female, that would be good if it is true huh.

Old Hippie It is good to see you. How are you? are you growing? Journaling?

PP I didn't mean you. You have grown up nicely I am sure. ;)

Hick What a treat to see you in my journal and I wasn't in trouble or anything.:eek:

Thanks Woody D It will be fun to see how they do in flower. I took clones of the satori's A&B. Thanks for the needed mojo.

Thanks Rosebud....:heart::hubba:

Good Morning Fellow Growers.

Happy Friday.
I have a new way to clone, not recommending it, it just happened.
I took cuttings a month ago of Train Wreck put them in water and forgot about them. She has roots. So i may try these others the same way. I think i just lucked out because of the good light in the window and the right temps outside.

The last picture is all the Mandala girls (i hope) in the flower room with the flowering Gold and Medicine Woman.

They have been through a lot, thrips, too small of pots, too strong soap, light burn, but they are looking ok, and I promised the next ten weeks or whatever it is, i will be really good to them. They said ok.

Here you go: Hope you all are having a good Friday.

DSCF0926.JPG

DSCF0927.JPG

DSCF0928.JPG

happy fri rosey sing to them and they will love you even more:woohoo: and by the sounds of things, they are happy again. enjoy your day

Very nice Rose.

I love pics of a flowering room with plants at different stages.

Ruffy said:
happy fri rosey sing to them and they will love you even more:woohoo: and by the sounds of things, they are happy again. enjoy your day

I hope they are happy again or on their way. They are very forgiving plants huh.

lol @ dman
rose, haven't been to check the progress in here for a bit. Looks like things are starting to smooth out for you now. Good luck coming your way, and have a nice weekend!

i smiled when i saw your name, miss ya.
How are you doing? Hope you project is winding down.

the project is over rose. Yep you heard right the project is OVER!!!! :lama:

I'm even going to get to mow my lawn this weekend. :D

See ya sweetie!

Hey Rosie. Nice looking plants. I was wondering if cuttings would root if put in water. I know some plants will, but I wasn't sure about cannabis. In the third pic., what is the tall one on the far right with all the beautiful buds? Sorry, I'm drooling.:aok:

I've got some cuttings in water on the patio, I'm at my legal limit, and don't really want to clone them, but hey, your honor,the're doin the're own thing, honest!!! I went out and checked them, no roots, the're about 2 weeks old, I added a little water to the clonein solution, i mean the cup the're in. I bought a old 1968 post office scale garage saleing , weighs ounces up to 4 pounds, got it for 5 bucks. kinda cool.

Latest posts

Back