Rosebud has a new space.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are your temps doing at night? I would really like to be able to grow in a shed, but it seems that there is only a couple of months in the spring and a couple of months in the fall where I can control the temps.

What did you order that is high in CBD?

:ciao: rb---love your shed---please tell more---is it a dedicated veg room---will you be flowering in there---are you going to move in there and dedicate your entire house to growing herb---what's the big plan---i am sure it is fab :D

damn the ghetto's getting lonely with everybody moovin on up ;)
congrats rose. i hope mr RB knows he just opened pandora's box. hope he enjoyed the shed while he had it ;) :rofl:

:)

THG, this is what i got... Freedom Baby by gage green genetics.
Marijuana Seeds Information
The Harlequin cut has been circulating the medical cannabis scene for quite a while now. One of the first strains that produced high concentrations of CBD aka Cannabidiol, a cannabinoid produced in cannabis that has been found to treat numerous medicinal conditions ranging from inflammation to nausea to inhibition of cancer cell growth. The Harlequin will put your body in a perfectly medicated state while keeping the mind free of the usual psychoactive effects of cannabis.

The Harlequin produces sweet buds with high resin production and a thick hash flavour. It is definitely a pleasure to smoke and a non-psychoactive effect that can still be felt as the aches and pains melt away.

We wanted to create a hybrid that could offer the medicinal grower the opportunity to experiment and select from interesting phenotypes that may carry the high CBD trait in it. We hope to reintroduce CBD genetics back into the cannabis gene pool through our efforts. While each phenotype will contain genes from the Harlequin, expression of the high CBD trait is not guaranteed.

The Freedom Baby aka Harlequin Jo will produce rock hard buds covered in golden powder. The smells of spices and sweet currant may be experienced in the Freedom Baby / Harlequin Jo.

Genetics: Harlequin x Joseph OG
Type: Sativa/Indica Hybrid
Flowering Period: 8 - 9 Weeks
Yield: Medium to High
Characteristics: Strong medicinal qualities.

Haven't started these yet...

Well...here we are a month later and the satori's are ready to be flipped. They shed will be used to flower and I will continue veging inside the closet of the guest room. Here are the girls before being flipped this morning.

DSCF2178.JPG DSCF2177.JPG Satori is a little ticked at the very small amount of N she got.

seems like you have your new room dial in rose bud. sorry for just stopping in.

You are always welcome Sin inc, Johnny. I want to get some pic's of how we did the shower curtain enclosure...
Thank you all for stopping by.

Beautiful as always Rosebud! I am glad that the shed is working out for you. And what a great guy Mr. RB is for sharing!

And what a great guy Mr. RB is for sharing!

:rofl:

you think he Had a choice.?..He knows he can build another one....Sheds are great to grow in:D

:48:

Latest posts

Back