Rosebuds dirt journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL I usually say been there done that, but, I don't know anyone that has ever drank Super Thrive. Let us know how you feel. LOL

pcduck said:
Walmart, Ace Hardware, Lowes, ect They all carry Bio-tone at least here in my area they do.

Yupp, same stores in my area too...
Did you wake up to snow on the ground today pcduck?! I opened the door to let the dogs out and bout crapped myself! we got a good inch this morning.

powerplanter said:
LOL I usually say been there done that, but, I don't know anyone that has ever drank Super Thrive. Let us know how you feel. LOL

Maybe I should start all my days with a belt of that.

lmao, next thing you know. You will be creating side legs/arms lol. toes inbetween toes n stuff

:ciao: Rosebud---superthrive---really---please do let us know if any of your body parts grow bigger---:rofl: :heart:

:rofl: :rofl:

Dang Rose thats funny! Plant looks rather healthy besides the thrips. :D

I've got 6 quarters left, including a summer internship. I'm taking Heavy Civil Construction, Transportation Safety, and one other Safety Class (I think that's an in depth look at accident investigation)

Hope ya feel BETTER after drinking the potion and not worse! :ciao:

:ciao: Rosebud---on the road most of the day---my 1st cocktail stoli, pomagranate, kerns peach,and i am burning some PK hash---what you burning my dear---you know you may have stumbled on the alixer that may double as a----well---who knows what---got to keep it clean---:hubba:

A superthrive-tini? Superthrive-mopolitan?

'shaken, not stirred' ;)

Hi suburban...yes, I highly recommend a belt of superthrive to get your morning going. Maybe three fingers, one ice cube.
Nice to see you Suburban.

I stopped in to see your beautiful girls and as an added bonus I learned a new cocktail mix! :D

Your girls look happy and healthy, Rosebud :)

Hey warfish, so sounds like you have had a major change in your life. I am wishing you well. The girls are happy, thank you for coming by.

I am going to pop three Larry seeds next week. Someone on MP mentioned that if we didn't want to grow in the summer we better get on it.. so that is to be continued....

Rosebud said:
Hey warfish, so sounds like you have had a major change in your life. I am wishing you well. The girls are happy, thank you for coming by.

Thank you for the well wishes, Rosebud :) I am starting to feel happy for the first time in a long time and living life once again! :D So you may see more of me around these parts, because when I am happy I pursue my passions. :icon_smile:

Hi Rosebud! Just wanted to drop by and say thanks- you're a good person.

So apart from the cocktails, what are your thoughts on Super Thrive (for plants :p jk)? I've never used it myself- seems like there's some nasty stuff in it- but have you used it in the past with good results.

Hi BB, thank you.
I like superthrive. It is only vit b 3 and acetic acid, which, i don't really know what that is...the real name is 1-Napthyl acetic acid...I have not googled that as after drinking it, id didn't want to know. lol. I have used it for years in the gardens outside, cloning roses and plants that were stressed. I am misting my newest clones with it.
Take a swig, you'll love it. NOT

Happy holidays Mp'rs. I hope you all have a great season.

My flowering room is packed. It seems company dictates a lot of when i flip. The guest room is very hot with the tent in the closet so I am cloning and flipping. Our daughter and husband will be here for 5 days so it won't be convenient to tend the plants but everything is big enough to flip, so off we go.

The flower room has 3 medicine women at 4 weeks, one Trainwreck, a jack, and a hashberry and two just flipped satori.

After cloning i will flip the ones in the tent that are Burmese Kush, or as dman calls them buku, and a skywalker These I have not grown before, looking forward to the taste.
DSCF1250.JPG

DSCF1249.JPG

DSCF1251.JPG

my dog smiling and my new vape..Extreme Q. My old one caught on fire..i think i used it too much.

Attachments

• DSCF1248.JPG
    DSCF1248.JPG
    224.6 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF1252.JPG
    DSCF1252.JPG
    194.1 KB · Views: 35
Hiya Rose,

I hear great things about skywalker , should be interesting. P.s. i did your superthrive thing once too with fermenting apple cidervinegar and mollases i set out to catch gnats, while tending my plants, set down my coffe or whatever and slammed back the apple cider vinegar mix. Never told till now, not cool.

Also glad to see you had backup medicine woman- dont lose the fav

Sol, I am glad i am in good company, lol. I won't tell anyone.

I haven't got a clone from MW yet that has lived. I had those three in flower and lost the clones. I have some of the sickest (in a bad way) sticks of it trying to root now. Not easy to root when mom is in flower.

Thanks Jack, he is a good boy.

Latest posts

Back