Roster's Survival bunker for 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1654259038275.png

I really think that Counrties who do not have a large Military (except a few toys to display at the Queens ceremony and such) should be paying for the USA's Military in case they need us. Why do American taxpayers have to foot the bill for all the free NATO Countries and they can spend a few pences for theirs.
WE ARE NOT THE WORLDS MILITARY or POLICE any longer
The reason all these NATO countries can afford socialized medicine and better education systems is because their protection is subsidized by American taxpayers. Maybe had Ukraine(to pull a wild example out of my anus) had used the money they were paying to the children of US politicians, they would not need $40 billion US dollars. Whoops. There I go again…

The reason all these NATO countries can afford socialized medicine and better education systems is because their protection is subsidized by American taxpayers. Maybe had Ukraine(to pull a wild example out of my anus) had used the money they were paying to the children of US politicians, they would not need $40 billion US dollars. Whoops. There I go again…
Exactly what I was trying to say above

Back to the subject.
I am building me a Storage pantry to stock up on food,water,and necessities. It will be added to my HVAC where it will stay cool.
The survival foods they sell last 25 yrs I have enough to get by for a while but now my wifes family is do you have enough for us. Shell out some money I said

The survival foods they sell last 25 yrs I have enough to get by for a while but now my wifes family is do you have enough for us. Shell out some money I said
I have some food and water as well but I fear it will be a long haul(if it even resolves in my lifetime) should I need it. Buying canned soups and meat when on sale. Water is my big concern.

OK it is starting
I see the Gov of NY has already changed the Law must be 21 to purchase a rifle or hand gun
And rifle owners are required to be Licensed, microstamping coming.
Biotch
NY sucks, but the only change is the rifles/shotguns. If you bought a handgun from an FFL dealer, you had to be 21 in any state in the union. Fed law. This isn't recent; it's forever. Rifles and shotguns used to be 18. That'll change under their new laws.
I was adding to your comment. Thinking I should edit it or be banished…
Nope. Might be a good time to let it lay, though.....😙

Latest posts

Back