Round 2 2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
Whats up you all. its been a few week sence i been on here. im done with my 1st grow and now im ready for my 2nd. I got a hold to some northernlights seeds, along side of my orange kush and skunk(wich didnt make it last grow).I plain on keeping 1 male outta each strain and ima pollenate 1 cola with each male.Ima jus do1 female from each strain. and ima see what i come up with. this also will be a LST grow. right now i got the seed greming in a paper towel hopefully by the begining of next week i can plant them.this is all for now i gotta get a new cam broke mine on my b-day:mad: :confused: . Holla at yall ina few days ona update

well if you aren't working with feminized beans then you got to GET a female first. This is just a suggestion mang, but i would plant twice as much as you plan on growing. With reg seeds you normally get a 50% male to female ratio so i wouldn't just plant one seed or two seeds and hope for the best.

anyways, keep us updated.

your focus as a new grower should always be to keep the plants healthy, that is your #1 priority. If you are able to make some seeds then great, but you still got a lot to learn.

Oh no i wasnt going to do thati got 10- 15 seeds of each strain germing an 8 hatched to day, so ima put them in the soil ina lil while and wait for the others. But thanx for the input if i wasnt for people like u giveing tips i probly wouldnt of made it far on my last grow

So i got a preety good start on my 2nd grow, outta the 8 4 of them showed good growth and kept them so i can use those pots. I took them outside for the 1st time tuesday(65-70* out) and transplanted them to the next size pot i got. they all are stating on there 2nd set of leaves, but the 1's that after the peddle leaves are pointing str8 up,?????????? Is that bad?????????? They seem good other then that. I waz looking on the net and i cam across this web site..........http://www.growlightsource.com. Im thinking bout getting one of thoses hydro set ups (the realllly cheap1) to lean how to do it

If the leaves are pointed to the sky that is a GOOD thing. it means that they are healthy and happy.. sometimes it means they need water too so be sure to check their water. Anyways glad to hear you got it going.. If you move from soil, you should try coco.. a good balance between hydro and soil and you would love it.. just a suggestion.

Hydro can be rough for a beginner...

Oh ok i waz kinda getting worried about them, well i peeped in on them and they looking good. Its been 5 days sence they popped and there moveing along good. Mr.Wakenbake,i wasnt gon start on the hydro stup yet, if i had the $ i'll buy more lights 1st and then hydro. But ill like to learn more about it cause like u said it can be rough fo a beginner

Latest posts

Back