RRF Results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My RRF

lights: 400w MH until week 3, then switched to hps
conditions: 2x4x5 mylar lined tent.
age at chop: 60 days
trichs: 100% cloudy
grown in 3 gallon pots with FFOF soil
nutes: fox farm big bloom, burned with anything else.
height at chop: 23"
wet weight: 194.6 grams. cola was 116.4 grams of that.

3-16-10rrf1final3.jpg

3-16-10rrf1final4.jpg

Holy HOOTS Auto Growers~!:aok:

:yay: :banana: :yay:

Yay!

I think my tin foil hat is a bit too tight this afternoon...
icon9.gif
That's a VERY nice harvest you've got there. That should give you fuel for bonefishing this spring... :bong2: Those wacky Russians sure know how to make rocket fuel...:hubba: Yupperz... I think the recipe is similar to vodka!;)

Boris and Natasha, Moose & Squirrel... Da?:p

Peace~!:cool:

dr_bullwinkle_dds.jpg

ill post a smoke report when its dried. i already smoked a sample nug last saturday, just got 3 hits, and i actually got a good high. that was when it was like 90% cloudy. i smoked mid day and actually felt like getting some stuff done, and i didnt have a crash where i needed a nap or anything.

wally150 said:
ill post a smoke report when its dried. i already smoked a sample nug last saturday, just got 3 hits, and i actually got a good high. that was when it was like 90% cloudy. i smoked mid day and actually felt like getting some stuff done, and i didnt have a crash where i needed a nap or anything.

Thats what i'm after wally.

dirtyolsouth said:
Holy HOOTS ArtV~!:aok:

I think my tin foil hat is a bit too tight this afternoon...
icon9.gif
That's a VERY nice harvest you've got there. That should give you fuel for bonefishing this spring... :bong2: Those wacky Russians sure know how to make rocket fuel...:hubba: Yupperz... I think the recipe is similar to vodka!;)

Boris and Natasha, Moose & Squirrel... Da?:p

Peace~!:cool:

Hey, wally, what a monster! Almost 200 grams!? Hey, Hamster, what did your monster rrf yield wet? :hubba:

Thanks, dos! Wodka! Russian Rocket Fuel! Da!
I see you know your old cartoons :hubba:. Don't forget the 6 Foot Metal Munching Mice and Mr. Big :hubba:

Funny thread, but with Art, what else would we expect? lol. Nice looking girls, you all have. My beans are still sleeping. I am going outdoors with 'em for some fresh mid summer stash. I like the idea of combining smoke reports. Makes it fun and an education. A green star for the Artmeister tonight

420benny said:
Funny thread, but with Art, what else would we expect? lol. Nice looking girls, you all have. My beans are still sleeping. I am going outdoors with 'em for some fresh mid summer stash. I like the idea of combining smoke reports. Makes it fun and an education. A green star for the Artmeister tonight

Thanks! :) For me, the usefulness of collecting the smoke and grow reports for a strain in a single thread is it's really helpful to be able to calculate average yield, heights and see grow methods in one place. For example, SS Onyx was a great smoke, but it's a 3 foot plant, too big for my Broke-n-Toke grow :D

yes, thank you art for starting up this thread. it will definately be a big hit for people considering autos or who grow autos and want to see what other strains will produce. Instead of trolling a bunch of grow journals, all the final info will be in this thread for others to enjoy. an HBD thread will be coming along soon, ill have something to contribute in a week or so ;)

thank you art and fruity for contributing to this! any other RRF results should definately be posted on here

where there is art, hilarity will ensue :D

ArtVandolay said:
Thanks! :) For me, the usefulness of collecting the smoke and grow reports for a strain in a single thread is it's really helpful to be able to calculate average yield, heights and see grow methods in one place. For example, SS Onyx was a great smoke, but it's a 3 foot plant, too big for my Broke-n-Toke grow :D

Wow, if the Onyx is a 3 ft plant I can't wait to see what my Mi5 is going to do. My Mi5 are well ahead of the Onyx in fuller growth, height and stem thickness by half as much again more and one that's even larger then that. I started nutes tonight, hope I don't burn them, i went light, but. :eek:

Art, this is a great thread. Perfect idea.

jackson1 said:
Wow, if the Onyx is a 3 ft plant I can't wait to see what my Mi5 is going to do. My Mi5 are well ahead of the Onyx in fuller growth, height and stem thickness by half as much again more and one that's even larger then that. I started nutes tonight, hope I don't burn them, i went light, but. :eek:

Art, this is a great thread. Perfect idea.

Very interesting :hubba:. It was a tossup between onyx and MI5 when I ordered my beans, looking forward to seeing both of them!

wally150 said:
I too have Mi5 and onyx beans ready and willing to go.......i have quite the collection now that. Hello my name is wally150 and im addicted to ordering beans online.....

I keep getting clean and then the Tude runs a freebie deal and I fall off the wagon....:eek:

wally150 said:
I too have Mi5 and onyx beans ready and willing to go.......i have quite the collection now that. Hello my name is wally150 and im addicted to ordering beans online.....

Man wally, ain't that the truth. Like a crack addict. :eek:

ArtVandolay said:
Very interesting :hubba:. It was a tossup between onyx and MI5 when I ordered my beans, looking forward to seeing both of them!

Can't wait to post some pic's. I should have some up this weekend. I want to get the stems too because the Mi5's are quite a bit thicker between the two.

I'm getting a bit concerned too. When I ordered, I got the Mi5, Onyx and RRF. Thing is when they came in only the Onyx and Mi5 where in there and there was a sticky saying that the RRF is shipping separately and could take up to 14 day's. No problem, Started the Onyx and Mi5's and have been waiting and come to think of it, it has almost been a month now and I haven't seen them. Should I call or email them? It's Dr. Chronic. Tried the Tude first but I have a visa gift card from Xmas and the Tude was having problems accepting without calling or something but it was the weekend so, u know the patients thing can be cumbersom at times.

Latest posts

Back