S.H.E.D. Inc. 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hubba:

DSCF4485.JPG

DSCF4486.JPG

DSCF4487.JPG

DSCF4488.JPG

DSCF4489.JPG

DSCF4490.JPG

DSCF4491.JPG

DSCF4492.JPG

DSCF4494.JPG

DSCF4495.JPG

DSCF4496.JPG

DSCF4500.JPG

Hell yeah, bro - that's looking fine, fine, fine, bro! Some nice phenos, too - you keep mothers or is everything from seed and clones, can't remember if you said at the beginning or not, lol!

Yes, as usual :)

you are the master -- just call me grasshopper :)

lbezphil2005 said:
Hell yeah, bro - that's looking fine, fine, fine, bro! Some nice phenos, too - you keep mothers or is everything from seed and clones, can't remember if you said at the beginning or not, lol!

:ciao:

thanks for looking in...I do Both Seeds and clone...Sometimes My cloneing is better then my Germination..and sometimes the other...I just Love to Grow...Had some dissapointents this year But Keep on ..keeping on...untill next time ..take care and be safe

Irish..dman..Hempi....:48:

4U, you never fail to impress! Cant wait to watch your outdoor this year!

very nice m8 :)
wondering, you tried the CCK yet or is this the maiden run? curious what you think about her. been sittin on a pack for a while now ;)

Hey Smoke :ciao: Nice lookin girls :) It's ironic that you have some dank weed growing in "freshstep" buckets. They should be named "fressh Dank" for smoke lovin "Cats". :hubba:

I looked at the pics of the work room with the flag and all the mylar and at first I thought the international space station was experimenting with growing dank :D

So how tall is the CCK you got pictured by itself? Those buds look like dense golfball sized nugs.

drfting07..... 4U, you never fail to impress! Cant wait to watch your outdoor this year!

thanks brother..I cant wait for outdoor either...Hope we get a great summer:icon_smile:

kaotik.... very nice m8
wondering, you tried the CCK yet or is this the maiden run? curious what you think about her. been sittin on a pack for a while now

Ive ran her all year now...harvested 4 of this cutt...have one more in flower I fimmed and in week 8...this smokes real nice and the buds are tight....you should drop that pack my friend you wont be dissapointed

PM
Hushpuppy Hey Smoke Nice lookin girls It's ironic that you have some dank weed growing in "freshstep" buckets. They should be named "fressh Dank" for smoke lovin "Cats".

I looked at the pics of the work room with the flag and all the mylar and at first I thought the international space station was experimenting with growing dank

So how tall is the CCK you got pictured by itself? Those buds look like dense golfball sized nugs.

:rofl: I use the kitty buckets because they say "Added Carbon"...maybe help with the smell...:giggle:that cck was 16 inches at harvest..she went in @ 12:aok:...this last one I have vegged her for 3 weeks after cutt

heres an update....its March 1 :yay: been cloneing the gooey and she is doing very well...I have roughly 15 gooey clones in dirt now....have a few more seed runs going and will do one more bean drop soon...will update better this weekend.....

take care and be safe

DSCF4866.JPG

DSCF4867.JPG

DSCF4862.JPG

DSCF4861.JPG

DSCF4868.JPG

DSCF4870.JPG

DSCF4871.JPG

DSCF4873.JPG

DSCF4875.JPG

DSCF4876.JPG

DSCF4877.JPG

DSCF4878.JPG

Looking good 4u. Stop by and look at my CCK over 3' tall. Never smoked any of her, someone never remembers to bring ANY when they stop over. lol Shed look good as always.

I could live in your Grow room hehe. Looking brilliant.

Latest posts

Back