Safe to buy seeds online?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
purplephazes said:
The 1st rule of thumb is not to be paraniod about the person looking thru your kitchen window right now !( he's a salesman ).. the 2nd rule is not to be paraniod about that guy who is looking thru your mailbox (he's a postman ) ..the 3rd rule of thumb is not to worry about the guy watching you thru the shelves at walmart (he likes you ) ...the 4th rule is not to worry about the police car driving past your house in 2 days time (he's coming to my house to give me a report of what you are up too ) the 5th rule and reason not to worry about anything is that i'm a DEA agent (and i'm a nice guy ) And the 6th and final rule of thumb and why you should not be paranoid is that recieving illegal seeds into your state will only carry a 5 year sentence in maxi or a $300,000,000 bail bond ! peace and remember i'm watching you so you don't recieve the 6th and if i catch you ...you cannot take the 5th !

With all that, I'm gonna be soooo watching everybody.;)

Reactions: D3
purplephazes;

LOL, that was too funny. Probably true to, lol..........who knows.........

Anyway, i'm looking out my window as i type waiting to "tackle" the mailman when he comes with my t-shirt,,,,,,,,hehe

If your watching, at least let me keep the t-shirt.................

mrkingford said:
purplephazes;

LOL, that was too funny. Probably true to, lol..........who knows.........

Anyway, i'm looking out my window as i type waiting to "tackle" the mailman when he comes with my t-shirt,,,,,,,,hehe

If your watching, at least let me keep the t-shirt.................
well mrkingford i will google maine and see where that is and i'll have my DEA pals come and collect my new attitude shirt ...(i hope its a 2XL size cos the donuts have encouraged a little extra weight ) peace and we'll go easy on you but we will throw the majority of the blame at smoke"em82 ..due to yourself and pencilhead getting very light sentences . oohh and pencilhead i hear that florida is a nice place and that the donuts over there are better than the one's that smoke 'em82 has in his state !! therefore you are quite safe to continue growing those nice buds that i see in your journal... and i am happy to watch you from here ! take care !

Haha, it's only a medium................lost weight since been ill...........

Be careful learking in the woods in Maine, this is an OPEN CARRY state, and every dirt farming, blueberry picking hick carries a loaded gun here......lol..................
Accidents in the woods, stay in the woods..........................

purplephazes said:
well mrkingford i will google maine and see where that is and i'll have my DEA pals come and collect my new attitude shirt ...(i hope its a 2XL size cos the donuts have encouraged a little extra weight ) peace and we'll go easy on you but we will throw the majority of the blame at smoke"em82 ..due to yourself and pencilhead getting very light sentences . oohh and pencilhead i hear that florida is a nice place and that the donuts over there are better than the one's that smoke 'em82 has in his state !! therefore you are quite safe to continue growing those nice buds that i see in your journal... and i am happy to watch you from here ! take care !

Hey!!:eek: Thats not cool! :p

Smoke'm82 said:
never fear smoke em ( just kidding ) i'm a bit bored lately ! peace and take care ! i'm sure you will recieve your seeds without any problem !

Smoke'm82 said:

Purplehazes:

You know you probably made Smoke'm82 shat his pants........................................:hubba:

Now he'll avoid the mailman indefinitly !

Latest posts

Back