Salutations !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Unsleep

Under the Zion Curtain
Reaction score
Greetings fellow green thumbs! I've lurked around for a while and decided to register and become another cog on this wonderful forum. I have limited grow knowledge with reefer, but I'm a great green thumb with other species. With the wealth of knowledge here I've applied to a recent batch of badseed and I'm about 2 weeks in to 8 seedlings under 400watts of HPS goodness, I'm hoping to reap my self productive results and share my progress and stories with you all =)

I would like to start a grow journal, but I've not seen quite how yet. Anyways, I'll be pouring over the forums and search functions to make this a successful endeavor and soon I'll have pictures of my progress to share.
:watchplant:
So with that, Hi, everybody!

Welcome to the site. You are around good people here that are willing to help you through out your grow.

Go to the gow log forum and start a new post.

Just let us know what your set up consists of (nutes, lights, soil, pots, ect)
and post some pics. From there just continue to keep us updated on your grow.....things you notice.....questions you have. Check mine out for a little idea. just click the link below this thread.

Keep it green and good growing man!:cool:

Hey! We're glad to have ya here. I hope you start a grow journal and share your pics. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I've started a grow log, and added it to my sig. Hopefully great things will be coming soon. I'll try and keep it updated as much as possible in the future. I'm so excited =)

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and look foward to your grow. See ya around the site! ;)

Latest posts

Back