sativa or indica??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funbags

Reaction score
im wondering which strain is best for avoiding paranoia cus i tend to be a bit paranoid for example where i hang aroud i used to hide my green every time i wasnt rolling so i wouldnt get caught even though visits from leo were rare enough but ended up having all the people living around there thinking i was the new pablo escobar which in turn caused a near nervous breakdown when i got a visit from some detectives 2 inform me i was photographed going to the bush several times by worried neighbors thinkin i was goin to poison their childeren but im getting completely off the point here as i just wanna know which is better for no paranoia cus im goin to the dam soon :D and dont wanna be a bag of nerves for the weekend any input is appreciated thanks

People who get paranoid generally stay away from Sativa strains because it makes your brain work too hard. If I were you I'd stick with a mostly indica dominant strain.

Can I suggest a strain called Trainwreck? Great mellow body high.

indicas are more compact I would use that if you are worried. sativas need more room. like it hotter.

If paranoid be careful with sativas they tend to get the heart racing and mind a working like said earlier. (which is what i prefer)
indica get you a more narcotic high.

omg...totally read that wrong I thought they meant for growing..lmao.
I am way beyong getting paranoid when smoking. Although I know some people are. I agree with sativas. Also tha happy high I got from Pink Panther was awesome but good luck finding it.

if the cops are bothering you and people are photographing you it isnt paranoia to be worried its smart.

Wedgiefromthefront said:
Can I suggest a strain called Trainwreck? Great mellow body high.

:rofl: Toooo funny!

Oh, wait, that's not very nice..

No. That's just plain funny.

Wedgie, you're evil...:D

2Dog said:
if the cops are bothering you and people are photographing you it isnt paranoia to be worried its smart.
:fly:

ok thanks for the advice ive a feeling that strain Wedgiefromthefront suggested would blow my head off ha nice one ill have to give it a go :D

Latest posts

Back