Saul Of the Mole Men

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

louis

Has anyone ever watched that show? It comes on around midnight EST. It's really trippy. Definately for the typical stoner. :hubba:

I tried getting into it, it's way too weird man lol. If you want more trippy shows try watching an episode of Wonder Showzen. :D

Screw Saul... it's not trippy. It's just plain old stupid. Not at all good humor. Now, Metalocalypse or Harvey Birdman, or even Home Movies. Those are good shows.

Sorry, but Saul of the Molemen has been dumb since day one. And, the problem is that it never answers the questions it makes you ask. Do we know what the stones are for yet?? NO! Why not? We should at least have a hint by now. I just get tired of watching a show that goes around in circles. There is no point to it.

~Metalchick

I think it's hilarious in small doses. I watch it maybe once a week. Cracks me up.

Yeah i like the other 15 minute shows, harvey birdman, metalocalypse, frisky dingo, and of course robot chicken. :)

Harvey birdman, and Robot Chicken are more of stoner shows. saul always seemed to me like it would be a cool show when on shrooms. Never tried them though. GOnna have to get ahold of some now. :p

Latest posts

Back