I can't sleep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sumbody had a lot of time. And talent.
1672240790530.png

Crazy fkers.😳
Yep like the time we went to see Judas Priest in alpine valley. My husband told me to wait until we get there to do the window pain. I never took acid before. We got there I took it. About 30 minutes later my husband said wheres the acid. We need to split it. “ Me” you only gave me one snd I took it. Needless to say they were pissed and I never took acid again. Worst trip of my life.

Yep like the time we went to see Judas Priest in alpine valley. My husband told me to wait until we get there to do the window pain. I never took acid before. We got there I took it. About 30 minutes later my husband said wheres the acid. We need to split it. “ Me” you only gave me one snd I took it. Needless to say they were pissed and I never took acid again. Worst trip of my life.
Dont eat the brown acid
1st and last trip I bet

Blast from the past. I slept good last night.
Glad somebody did. I finally turned off the tube at 06:30 and fell asleep. Damned cat woke me up at 07:15. Finally got back to sleep at around 08:00 and slept 'til 10:15. Woke up to some really pissed off parrots.

Had a buddy that ate one hit of the brown. I'd ate three. He started trying to fight it and was having a really bad time, so I propped up a small fan and took out some bubble soap and the little ring thingie and filled the room with 'em. He just kept repeating WOW! Changed his whole attitude.

Latest posts

Back