I can't sleep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a buddy that ate one hit of the brown. I'd ate three. He started trying to fight it and was having a really bad time, so I propped up a small fan and took out some bubble soap and the little ring thingie and filled the room with 'em. He just kept repeating WOW! Changed his whole attitude.
Lucky he had a friend like you in the room
I could imagine a few others that would have screw him good

Man does acid always give you hemorrhoids

I loved the brown. More bang for your buck. Most everyone else freaked out on it. You only freak out when you try to fight it. Let it take you where it wants to and you'll enjoy the ride.
I know a place ☝️

I loved the brown. More bang for your buck. Most everyone else freaked out on it. You only freak out when you try to fight it. Let it take you where it wants to and you'll enjoy the ride.

we had orange sunshine everywhere $1 and 2 dollar tabs

and Owsley

and blue cheer

now all I can get is Sandoz

I'm not a big fan of birds with really sharp beaks that can take fingers off.
Buddy of mine had an African Gray. He lived on a dead end in an upstairs apt facing the street.
The garbage trucks always backed in to collect trash, and that bird could mimic the backup alarm unerringly.
He also did other kinds of car and 'city' noises. Kind of eerie, actually.

Until this fargin morning, I have never heard of this stuff.
We had orange sunshine when I was in high school. There was also some purple microdot running around, and 'THC'. I never went for pills, though I did like that "T".

Never heard of the other stuff, though.

We had orange sunshine when I was in high school. There was also some purple microdot running around, and 'THC'. I never went for pills, though I did like that "T".

Never heard of the other stuff, though.
Window pane, red dragon(blotter) and domes were around when I was a teenager. The red dragon always made me feel cringey. It was rumored that there was rat poison in it though I still sampled it more than a few times after hearing that. Young and dumb is a phrase for a reason.

Until this fargin morning, I have never heard of this stuff.

the story of LSD-25 in America is an interesting subject

the reason why there is not much news on LSD-25 anymore is because the two chemists that were making it got busted in Kansas in 2000

i would not trust any “acid” that is sold on the streets nowadays

the only real LSD-25 that is out there right now , as far as I know , is the pharmaceutical company Sandoz Labs out of Switzerland

or , some deadheads have some Owsley stashed away in a freezer somewhere…he he he he….

or , some doctor orders some for his patients , otherwise don’t take any “acid” off the streets

the story of Apperson and Pickard is both fascinating and heartbreaking

here is a little tidbit on them

So what explains the LSD drought? The best explanation is a bust, a really big bust. The DEA claims it reduced the LSD supply by “95 percent” with two arrests in rural Kansas in November 2000. Clyde Apperson and William Leonard Pickard were charged with and eventually convicted of possession and conspiracy to distribute LSD. According to court testimony, the DEA seized the largest operable LSD laboratory in agency history, as well as 91 pounds of LSD and precursor compounds for the potential manufacture of nearly 27 pounds more. [Addendum, March 21:The 91-pound figure appears to be a myth of the government’s making. See this follow-up story.] If you define a dose of LSD as 100 micrograms, Apperson and Pickard had around 400 million hits in stock. At the more common dosage level of 20 micrograms, the two were sitting on 2 billion hits. Apperson got 30 years in prison, and Pickard got two life sentences. The Kansas bust marked the third time in four years that the DEA had arrested Apperson andPickard on LSD lab charges.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2004/04/who-s-got-the-acid.html

Window pane, red dragon(blotter) and domes were around when I was a teenager. The red dragon always made me feel cringey. It was rumored that there was rat poison in it though I still sampled it more than a few times after hearing that. Young and dumb is a phrase for a reason.
Yeah, let's don't get into stupid shRit I've ever done...lol

rat poison and strychnine were rumored to be used in some LSD to cut it down and make more money……stuff made one hallucinate but also vomit and expect a bad trip

the story of LSD-25 in America is an interesting subject

the reason why there is not much news on LSD-25 anymore is because the two chemists that were making it got busted in Kansas in 2000

i would not trust any “acid” that is sold on the streets nowadays

the only real LSD-25 that is out there right now , as far as I know , is the pharmaceutical company Sandoz Labs out of Switzerland

or , some deadheads have some Owsley stashed away in a freezer somewhere…he he he he….

or , some doctor orders some for his patients , otherwise don’t take any “acid” off the streets

the story of Apperson and Pickard is both fascinating and heartbreaking

here is a little tidbit on them

So what explains the LSD drought? The best explanation is a bust, a really big bust. The DEA claims it reduced the LSD supply by “95 percent” with two arrests in rural Kansas in November 2000. Clyde Apperson and William Leonard Pickard were charged with and eventually convicted of possession and conspiracy to distribute LSD. According to court testimony, the DEA seized the largest operable LSD laboratory in agency history, as well as 91 pounds of LSD and precursor compounds for the potential manufacture of nearly 27 pounds more. [Addendum, March 21:The 91-pound figure appears to be a myth of the government’s making. See this follow-up story.] If you define a dose of LSD as 100 micrograms, Apperson and Pickard had around 400 million hits in stock. At the more common dosage level of 20 micrograms, the two were sitting on 2 billion hits. Apperson got 30 years in prison, and Pickard got two life sentences. The Kansas bust marked the third time in four years that the DEA had arrested Apperson andPickard on LSD lab charges.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2004/04/who-s-got-the-acid.html
https://www.dea.gov/sites/default/files/2018-07/DIR-020-17 Drug Slang Code Words.pdfDrug Slang Code Words, per DEA ^^^

rat poison and strychnine were rumored to be used in some LSD to cut it down and make more money……stuff made one hallucinate but also vomit and expect a bad trip
I never really had any interest in hallucinating, so I generally stayed away from synthetic anythings.
I did mushroom tea one time, and I'd call the experience less than enthralling. I have enough trouble keeping my mind right - something that takes over my thoughts so I can't 'control' them are verboten by design.
I think it was Tommy Chong who elicited the term I use..."strictly vegetarian". lol

I never really had any interest in hallucinating, so I generally stayed away from synthetic anythings.
I did mushroom tea one time, and I'd call the experience less than enthralling. I have enough trouble keeping my mind right - something that takes over my thoughts so I can't 'control' them are verboten by design.
I think it was Tommy Chong who elicited the term I use..."strictly vegetarian". lol

although the strong psychedelic experience is not for everyone , one thing that it does have is legitimate medical uses

more research is needed

I did a microdose yesterday while mowing the front 40, proved to be an interesting way to spend the morning...it was the ascaria gummy I got at a trade show...it was a nice experience, mellow and very mild...I seem to prefer the cubensis strain more...

I did a microdose yesterday while mowing the front 40, proved to be an interesting way to spend the morning...it was the ascaria gummy I got at a trade show...it was a nice experience, mellow and very mild...I seem to prefer the cubensis strain more...

awesome!

my favorite times are walking down a fairway after striping a ball off the tee

i become one with the golf ball and shoot my best scores

I don't know why, but for as long as I can recall, I've had a really strong circadian rhythm. I also have a very strong sense of direction.

I lay my head down on my pillow, and I'm usually almost instantly asleep. On the other hand...I sleep extremely lightly for about 5-6 hours per night - have to have a fan running to keep every little noise from keeping me awake.

My wife questions if I ever sleep, because she's never had to wake me up. I'm always already awake for her if she has a question or comes to bed after me.

I'm finding now that I 'just get up' around 2-3 AM for no reason. So, I usually go get my elderly neighbor's newspaper and put it on her deck so she can read it before she puts her 'public face' on (she's well over 80, and would die before she went outside without her makeup on and her hair up).

Then I watch dirty movies until I'm exhausted enough to get back to sleep. It only takes a minnit or so... 🤓

Crikey. I have seen and done things you kids never will (you'd better hope it stays that way).

That said, I am a total child in the area of drugs. I've seen dozens of teenage girls for actual sale. And worse -- by an order of magnitude. But I knew absolutely nothing of drugs of any kind other than those administered in a hospital with a bag on a hook.

The above may be as hard to swallow as a Vaseline sandwich, but it is true. I did not even know of the existence of peyote buttons, LSD, marijuana -- much less subset names like orange or blotter, etc. Heroin I knew about because of newspapers.

I looked at the link NewOldster posted. There are drugs listed there I never heard of until this moanin' :

GHB? Ketamine? Klonopin? MDMA?

Crikey. I am still the quintessential cherry. Think of me as Captain America without the muscles and well-fitting clothes.

Latest posts

Back