Saying Goodbye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to have ya back with us pranic, and yes, shit happens, all the fekkin time ;)

Happy, Happy Happy Days are here again!!! Yea! My best buddy is back!!! GDG is happy again!!!!!! I'm so glad you're back pranic, now lets get back to work!!! Answer your god dang phone would ya!

crazydance.gif

woohoo.gif

Hick thats what i am purposing to do with the Winning Entrys and if there are a few other great ones.. Perhaps after they all come in.. We can make it a sticky.... so it'll always be there... We need to get some fun things goin on this forum... so lets get some games rollin.... Come on.. peeps come up with contests or something.. It couldn't hurt.... heck i'm sure you could put a lighter up for contest and someone would want it.. lol.... or How about we get something like... Certin Nights and times where we all get together and do something fun.. like i dunno .. have Yahoo Pool Nights.. and Marijuana Passion can Invade Yahoo! I dunno Kicking around some ideas to liven this Place Up.... I'm still all for hittin up a Yahoo Voice Chat room or something and having Karaoke Night... haha sounds like a blast to me. I'll come up with a bunch of Ideas.... and we can all vote on them or something if you guys and gals are interested..

Also Thank you for all the welcome backs....

alright who left the door unlocked and let her back in :eek:

glad to see ya back Pranic :)

pranicfever said:
Yup you guessed it.. I couldn't stay away. Ya'll are a great group of people, and as Stoney would put it "You get your ass back here................. Please?" sorry hun not i direct quote but close the *explitives deleted* enough
Hahahahahaaha. You got it!

It's good to have you back. We all enjoy talking to you and reading your posts. I'll see ya around.​

Latest posts

Back