Saying Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pothead

Reaction score
Good day guys and gals,

I have just joined this forum and am stopping by here to say hello and introduce my self. I am an amateur gardener who is just learning the art of cultivating cannabis. I have always wanted a hobby with an edge so I feel like I met that standart. I hope to stay and receive the valuable knowledge here which will make me have phenominal yields :hubba:

Thanks a lot in advance and nice to meet you all.

Hello and welcome to this great site.;) Lots of friendly and knowledgeable people here. Enjoy.:)

Cali*Style said:
Hello and welcome to this great site.;) Lots of friendly and knowledgeable people here. Enjoy.:)

Thank you very much! I am indeed looking to meet some people here who can take this hobby of mine to a whole new level :hubba:

This site is full of awesome people who are more than willing to help with questions and knowledge. There is so much information here though....:holysheep:

Sometimes its hard to interact with people, I find myself reading more than playing.;)

Yeah I'm more of a reader my self but I love to let people in on some knowledge that I acquire while reading and to learn some new curing techniques and such...

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Thanks everyone for giving me such a warm welcome.

Latest posts

Back