Scorpion Juice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MY_WEED_KNOWS_NO_LIMITS

Reaction score
I am 3/4 the way done with flowering, I just purchased scorpion juice it says on the bottle i can spray foilage. Do you think i can so this during Flowering or just veg? Thanks

Another thing too, when im using bamboo stakes for support, is it ok to just put it into the ground? Will it damage the roots?

Thanks

Im no expert and I may have this wrong but I don't believe in spraying the foilage, especially if you intend on putting them straight back under lights. Foliage spray is done if you need to treat them for bug problems but for feeding I believe in putting it in the water for the roots to drink. Leaves are for collecting the light IMO.

I don't foliar feed unless I have to...bugs, or a deficiency. I don't put my bamboo stakes in until flowering stretch is done, other wise I would not be able to keep the light as close as I need to, I have never seen any problems, or ill effects from doing it this way.

Latest posts

Back