Screwed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bignell38

chillaxin
Reaction score
Whats up guys, just thought I'd tell you a little story about what happened to me this weekend and I'm asking for any advice. I'm 16 years old and this weekend my parents found out I had been smoking marijuana. I had been since going back to the last year but strictly only on the weekends, but once the summer rolled around it turned into an everyday thing. It never effected my daily life and my grades since forever have always been A's and B's but my last school year I had one Marking Period where I received a couple C's. I don't think it had anything to do with smoking. Anyway, my parents were incredibly dissapointed with me (big christian family) and I'm grounded for the month. I'm nervous to smoke again and I know my parents will be breathing down my neck as soon as I'm not grounded anymore. I'm not really sure what to do. I don't think my parents realized how much I actually smoked because they weren't as mad as I thought. I told them it was a social activity I liked to do with my friends on the weekends as an alternate to drinking or something else. My school I go to would probably have about 60% of the students smoke. Anyway, what do you guys think I should do or how do you guys deal with your parents? Does anyone else smoke during the school year and still achieve good grades? Thanks.

bignell38 said:
Whats up guys, just thought I'd tell you a little story about what happened to me this weekend and I'm asking for any advice. I'm 16 years old and this weekend my parents found out I had been smoking marijuana. I had been since going back to the last year but strictly only on the weekends, but once the summer rolled around it turned into an everyday thing. It never effected my daily life and my grades since forever have always been A's and B's but my last school year I had one Marking Period where I received a couple C's. I don't think it had anything to do with smoking. Anyway, my parents were incredibly dissapointed with me (big christian family) and I'm grounded for the month. I'm nervous to smoke again and I know my parents will be breathing down my neck as soon as I'm not grounded anymore. I'm not really sure what to do. I don't think my parents realized how much I actually smoked because they weren't as mad as I thought. I told them it was a social activity I liked to do with my friends on the weekends as an alternate to drinking or something else. My school I go to would probably have about 60% of the students smoke. Anyway, what do you guys think I should do or how do you guys deal with your parents? Does anyone else smoke during the school year and still achieve good grades? Thanks.

1st off, I'd suggest you go read the forum rules ;)

then, come back in 2 yrs and ask the ?? again :rolleyes:

well to begin with,i hope all that are growers are adults.most of us do not condone growing anywhere that (your parents) everyone in the house is cool with it.being 16,i would say mind your parents and stay in school.be true to your parents and they will be true to you.not saying that smoking is bad.just wait until you grow up and get legal.so if you get busted,its your butt.not what u wanted to hear i know.

Well, we can't allow you to continue to be a member here per site rules.
But.. I hope you take the advice you've been given. Get your education, listen to your parents.(You're lucky to have them that care enough to ground you) Just relax and grow up, there will plenty of time to smoke dope later in life.
STAY SAFE.. ;)

Listen to your parents they do have only you as their child to try to Help make the world a better place. You as one of the next generation must try your best, to get the best education you can. The better educated you are the easier life become. Stay in school til you are old and gray, the real world is not all that great.

It can suck being 16- sometimes ya got the world by the balls, and other times EVERYTHING sucks. I'm glad to hear you smoke instead of drink, hope you stay with weed and avoid booze, pills, and powders.
As for your parents: they were shaped by different values and beliefs from you, and they react to the world accordingly. It's unfortunate that they are pained by this, because that adds to your guilt. This is a human trait that carries over from generation to generation- always has, always will. I don't see a scenario in which they are going to change their opinion of reefer smoking, though, so you'll just have to stay stealthy when you get the ankle bracelet off. Try and do what you need to do while sparing your parents any grief- even tho it is self-inflicted. Good luck, man.

Barrelhse said:
It can suck being 16- sometimes ya got the world by the balls, and other times EVERYTHING sucks. I'm glad to hear you smoke instead of drink, hope you stay with weed and avoid booze, pills, and powders.
As for your parents: they were shaped by different values and beliefs from you, and they react to the world accordingly. It's unfortunate that they are pained by this, because that adds to your guilt. This is a human trait that carries over from generation to generation- always has, always will. I don't see a scenario in which they are going to change their opinion of reefer smoking, though, so you'll just have to stay stealthy when you get the ankle bracelet off. Try and do what you need to do while sparing your parents any grief- even tho it is self-inflicted. Good luck, man.

Well said. Keep your head up. Your parents love you and they are trying to do what they feel is right for you, even at the expense of forgetting what it was like to be of that age. I would urge you that if you feel the need to continue experimenting, as most people do around your age, make sure you don't go overboard on the booze and if you happen to have a slip remember how you felt and how out of control of your actions you were and keep in mind that in that state of being thousands of people are killed by drunk drivers. Don't add to that statistic. Be safe.

ya should talk to your parent long time ago instead hide from your parent over little marj issues.. you got a good parents I can tell.. I looked my past, I got bad dad, but good mom...I talked to them about marj... they let me smoke at my home that time..If I didnt talked to them in my past, I would be in your postion.... sniffin my neck out, good thing that didnt happen to me in my old time, enjoy your life, I wish I was 16, new driver license and keep growing lol\\

hick lets give him this advice then kick him out lololol just so he gets a sense of what he should do. my dad found out i smoked back when i was 18 and he asked me if i smoked weed and i said yes, i told him i did it a few times, and im not proud of doing it, but i did do it, then i said that he can ask me anything and I won't lie to him, so he trusts me a lot, and i love my parents, listen to my parents, but i live my own life. You are at 16 yrs old, you should be living the life your parents want you to live until 18 or mature enough. Be real with everyone, I am, and I am succeeding in life.

Latest posts

Back