Sea Of Grean!! First Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, Like I said, some leaves on each of my plants are turning yellow and drying out. if it is the nutes that it needed, how long should it be till they revive?

also, do they look the right size and height for being 3-4 weeks old. they just went into flowering 2 days ago.

how big of pots? also i wet my soils to damp to moderate and than apply ferts

yeah.. my plants were already damp. yesterday was my watering day, but i gave some water today too to give them their first nutes.

they each have their own pot. 2 have 16qt pots and 1 has a 18qt pot

well i use minimum of 5 gallons, sounds like you might be over watering?

well I don't want my plants to get big. also, where did you get that I was overwatering. i water once every 2-3 days. like I said, I just added water TODAY to add the nutes i got.

HELP!!!!

my power went out yesterday. I was on 12/12 lighting. my lights were suppose to be turned on yesterday at noon. my power just came back on a 3pm today. they were in dark for 36 hours until I just turned the light on a 3. what do I do. are they ruined?

should I keep on my 12/12 track and turn the light off again at its scheduled time of midnight.

yeah they'll be fine, maybe a little shock, but every once in a while wont set em back, gotta count for all them cloudy days with no sun :D
yes continue with 12/12

well here is an update on my girls. I am currently one week into flowering. I had a mold problem, I cleaned it out and replaced some new soil. I added my first nutes about 5 days ago. I used about 1/4 - 1/2 the recommended amount. I use MG bloom booster. I am not sure when to add it again. I was thinking once a week.

when should I start seeing little buds on my plants. it has been 8 days into flower and it looks the same.

also, all three plants have really purple stems. small people say it is a nute diffen. but I added my first nutes 5 days ago. would n't have the needed nutes.

all advise and opinions would help.

blanch 11.5.jpg

blanch top 11.5.jpg

kristabell 11.5.jpg

romie 11.5.jpg

romie top 11.5.jpg

use your nutes after 2 waterings (1nutes-2watering-1 nutes),with your lighting you should see some bud forming within 5-7 days-only with a hps you can expect to see buds during 1st week

thank you.. today was actually my 8th day of flowering. so should I have seen anything yet?

i have 1 romulan, 1 soul diesel, 1 blue dot. is it a sign that I don't have buds on the 8th day. I do only have 12,000 lumens on them. all from flour. lighting

its natural,i have dark corners in my closet so im using some cfl's to light em better-the 2 plants sited there started bud forming 10 days after those directly under hps

also be attent with the nutes-even a 1/4 dose can burn them-i give mines 1/8 now and increasing really slowly-got some burn w/ 1/4 during veg

today is the first day i can see the white pistels.

question.. if a clones comes off a mature plant, is the clone already mature and ready to go into flowering after it has roots, or even if is under 12/12 lighting, while it have to mature before it buds

Yes once your clones have roots they can go right into flower. ;)
TITAN said:
today is the first day i can see the white pistels.

question.. if a clones comes off a mature plant, is the clone already mature and ready to go into flowering after it has roots, or even if is under 12/12 lighting, while it have to mature before it buds

thanks... I am still having problems with mold. I had it once and removed most of it and put in new soil. I now see it again. I saw a little gnat as well. what can I do and why is this happening. some said get neems extract.

my temp is however 50-65 degrees during the night and 65-73 degrees during the day and I have a 5" fan blowning on them.

any other advise would be greatly appreciated

Not sure on that one TITAN. Are you sure it's mold? I'll send a pro over your way and see what he says. ;) Give him sometime to wake up as i'm sure he's still sleeping. :p
TITAN said:
thanks... I am still having problems with mold. I had it once and removed most of it and put in new soil. I now see it again. I saw a little gnat as well. what can I do and why is this happening. some said get neems extract.

my temp is however 50-65 degrees during the night and 65-73 degrees during the day and I have a 5" fan blowning on them.

any other advise would be greatly appreciated

no problem.. thanks I am pretty sure it is mold. it is all throughout my soil and it is light greenish /yellow. real soft and almost falls apart when you pick it up or poke it

No a sea of green is having both veg and flower in the same area so you have a constant harvest about weekly or monthly. generally a large grouping of plants.
It is physically impossible to keep vegging and flowering plants under the same conditions.
"Sea of Green" is actually crowding as many small pots/clones into an area as possible, and flowering them small. It normally isn't done with 3-5 gallon pots, as you have.
"IF" you have mold, "IMHO" the medium is being kept too wet. From the appearance, comparing pot size/plant size, you're likely watering to often.
I'm NOT an MG fan, so I am reluctant to comment on it's drainage.

Latest posts

Back