Second Grow - Bubblelicious <> Blue Mystic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guyz,

Scent issues? The tent itself doesn't smell (if thats what you meant). It did when I first unpacked it, but few hours later with a fan in it it was fine.

If you meant the plants, also no. Have a carbon filter hooked up the same as you, trought light, then exit top of tent. The Blue Mystics kinda reak, more than the Bubblelicious, even in veg, but nothing bad, yet.

Be well.

I personaly don't smell the ladies, but mu nuits I can smell clear as day. Probably doesn't help the my vent goes into the room with my furnace. I should probably rethink that....

Heh, my vent (from top of tent) goes into the same room. Unfortunately I can't vent elsewhere. I do have an 90 degree elbow (made from the vent tubing, and clothes hanger to hold the angle) on the outside of the tent connected to the exit, pointing towards an open window. I'm sure this makes a slight difference, the distance is about 4-5 feet.

Okay, quick update. Just took some clones of the ladies.
Took 4 of each.

Before:
127.jpg

After:
128.jpg

And here they are under 18/6 with dome off for pic (may do 12/12 for the first week):
129.jpg 130.jpg

very very very nice!

I love it! cant wait to see some big buds from those girls!:holysheep:

thanks for sharing with us!

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I hope you are well Timmy after all the shananigans, I closed my eyes and sent out some good vibes to the west brother, keep hanging tough.

Everything is going well, not to much to udate on. The beautiful California Orange Bud (second pic) has spider mites.... "insert profanity here,!!!"... I have some Bang! on the way that ettesun recommends, so I'll give that a shot for starters, and take it form there. Meantime, I brushed off all webbing debris and underside of leaves, and hoping for the best in the meantime...
Aside from that, I upped the nutes to full strength Tiger/Big Bloom, and next week will start throwing in some molases. Everything is looking well.

133.jpg 134.jpg 135.jpg

The clones are looking decent... will transplant in a few days. Hoping for a good turnout.

132.jpg

Until next time, take care and be well.

Took 12 cuttings a week ago. Today, I transplanted into actual soil.
They have been on 12/12 since the cutting to cut down on stress a little, and concentrate on just rooting, all the while weening them off the dome and misting by a few hours a day. Now I have them on 18/6, domeless.
They all look pretty decent, still perky, some even have a little new growth, so we'll see how they progress during the next week or so. This is my second time cloning.

136.jpg 137.jpg 138.jpg

Until next time, take care and be well.

The plants are looking perfect. So green!! And thanx for the good vibes, i feel them. No wonder i had such a great weekend... Keep up the good work, i know you will...

Thanks for the feedback everyone :)

Quick update...

Clones:

Been 2 weeks now, and all 12 cutting survived!!! Haha, wow, not bad for second time. 1 of the Cali Orange Buds had a distinct pair of balls though, so I pulled it. Must have went herm when I switched from 12/12 to 18/6, too bad. I am going to start LST/topping in a week or so, once they get a little more recovered and prove they're healthy enough.
A few do have spidermites though from the parents... I will deal with that when my BANG! arrives.

139.jpg 140.jpg 141.jpg

Flowering:

These are comming along well and look amazing, aside from the spidermite infestation. I'm keeping them wet, and humidity high as suggested until the BANG! arrives.
They are really comming along in the past week or so. I will start feeding between the Fox Farm products and Molasses each watering starting now.

142.jpg 143.jpg 144.jpg

Until next time, be well everyone.

Looking good mang :aok: your gonna love the bubbleicious :stoned: i know i do :D Watch her on the nutes too, shes got a lot of white strains in her and they tend to be finicky with nutes and it can get easy to over do them. I kept mine feedign on 1/2 doeses till 2 weeks before harvest, MOJO for the grow man they all look B-E-A-utiful.

nice one they are looking great..how long you got left with those ones in flowering?

Thanks for the feedback and Green MOJO :)

Small update,

Started LST'ing the 11 clones. The 5 with spidermites I wiped down yesterday each leaf individually. And today they already look much better, leaves comming back around. I sprayed them all with 50/50 iso alchohol/water and will keep an eye on them closely. The majority were grown enough to start LST, IMO. About 2 left that are still pretty fragile.

145.jpg 146.jpg

After wiping down each leaf, I also hit the flowering ladies with the 50/50 too, heavy on the infested ones, waited 15 minuetes then hit again. Hopefully I can start making some progress, and I hope the ladies can handle it.

Thanks Dubbaman, I will keep an eye on the Bubb's.

According to Nirvana, I have:
5/6 more weeks on the Bubblelicious
6/7 more weeks on the Cali Orange Bud
5/6 more weeks on the Blue Mystic

Damn, I can't wait :p

Take care until next time.

Latest posts

Back