See...i Told You All It Was True!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokeup1

Reaction score
I Told Every One Of You The Other Night That The Electric Companies Can Use Our Smart Meters To Inform The Dea And State Police About Growing Activities...and I Was Right!!!...thank God I Have People Here That Can Back Up What I Have Been Saying....you Guys Better Smarten Up!!!!!

What ya squirting BWD?

This pilgrem be comin in hard and foamin at the mouth bunch of verbal **** made me lose some me own out the other end with his run to fireside. LOL
BWD

yeah this cat is a joke...he didnt tell me squat...I see he went red and his attitude will soon send him down the road. I believe I told this cat if he is worried he get busted ...than dont grow...stay outta the game...an attitude like this...he wont be very good at growing

you Guys Better Smarten Up!!!!!

Grow up kid

4u2sm0ke said:
yeah this cat is a joke...he didnt tell me squat...I see he went red and his attitude will soon send him down the road. I believe I told this cat if he is worried he get busted ...than dont grow...stay outta the game...an attitude like this...he wont be very good at growing

Grow up kid
:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :lama:

I pay a little over $400 a month for electricity over here, and I've never had a problem. Ya just gotta make sure you don't steal the power and pay your bill on time. Why would the power company want a cutomer like me locked up?:holysheep:

Same old storyy that pops up every once in awhile, smart meters are not new people, they are out there and they are harmless. they are intended to allow your power company to bill you different amounts per kilo watt at different times of the day. ie i pay one price from 9pm to 3 pm and a slightly higher price on what they call peek usage times 3pm-9pm.

You know... I read everyone elses monthly electric bill WITH growing and I kinda wish I picked a different state to live in LOL. I pay 400-450 a month without growing >.<

After doing research on these I'm not as worried as I was I still thinkI will go with solar later down the road.

tokeup1 said:
I Told Every One Of You The Other Night That The Electric Companies Can Use Our Smart Meters To Inform The Dea And State Police About Growing Activities...and I Was Right!!!...thank God I Have People Here That Can Back Up What I Have Been Saying....you Guys Better Smarten Up!!!!!

No offense, but how do you figure you were right? The police cannot get info from the electric company without a warrant. Period. While I did not watch the video, I take EVERYTHING on You Tube with a grain of salt. My hot tub comes on at regular times and runs for a set number of hours. I also run a space heater at night that is on a timer for my master bedroom that tends to get cold in the winter.

dman1234 said:
Same old storyy that pops up every once in awhile, smart meters are not new people, they are out there and they are harmless. they are intended to allow your power company to bill you different amounts per kilo watt at different times of the day. ie i pay one price from 9pm to 3 pm and a slightly higher price on what they call peek usage times 3pm-9pm.

Exactly like phone company-:yeahthat:

ODF

tokeup1 said:

LEO can lie to you too-the law allows it.He can say your own mother turned you in if he wants to.
ODF

Just because some people agree with your opinion doesnt validate any facts. I wouldnt try and boast on here about being right or anything. Were all here to help everyone grow an amazing plant and give opinions/experiences to give other insight and advice, not throw stuff in people's faces about being right or wrong in the tone your post came off as, Toke.

The Silver Bullet Special said:
Just because some people agree with your opinion doesnt validate any facts. I wouldnt try and boast on here about being right or anything. Were all here to help everyone grow an amazing plant and give opinions/experiences to give other insight and advice, not throw stuff in people's faces about being right or wrong in the tone your post came off as, Toke.

:yeahthat:

:48:

ODF

Right or wrong, my grow is very small and the extra electrical usage is minimal . I also have other electrical appliances going on and off at set times similar to my grow. Now if I enlarged my grow tremendously and started pulling a ton more electricity, then I might pause to think.

I am not jumping on the 'smart meters will kill you' bandwagon, but would point out that requiring a warrant has never stopped LEO from much of anything. Now in the days of 'Homeland Security' in the USA the requirements for warrants has turned into a joke. Warrantless tapping of phones and internet connections runs rampant.

LEO will just pull their own RFI feed from a smart meter when and where they choose to, warrant or not. Not having a warrant only means they will not mention the data collection method in their applications for the warrant.

The Hemp Goddess said:
No offense, but how do you figure you were right? The police cannot get info from the electric company without a warrant. Period. While I did not watch the video, I take EVERYTHING on You Tube with a grain of salt. My hot tub comes on at regular times and runs for a set number of hours. I also run a space heater at night that is on a timer for my master bedroom that tends to get cold in the winter.

The Silver Bullet Special said:
You know... I read everyone elses monthly electric bill WITH growing and I kinda wish I picked a different state to live in LOL. I pay 400-450 a month without growing >.<

After doing research on these I'm not as worried as I was I still thinkI will go with solar later down the road.

My cousin works for FPL and the local police. ALL he is concerned with is people stealing electricity. Most bust are grows with some heavy electric *industry* thrown in, like metal fabrication/welding and pottery/kilns.

A $450/month bill in Fl is nothing as long as you pay. We call it Florida Plunder and Loot for a reason and they really only care if you are stealing the juice.

$1000/month? No problem, just pay by the due date.

Wet

Wetdog said:
My cousin works for FPL and the local police. ALL he is concerned with is people stealing electricity. Most bust are grows with some heavy electric *industry* thrown in, like metal fabrication/welding and pottery/kilns.

A $450/month bill in Fl is nothing as long as you pay. We call it Florida Plunder and Loot for a reason and they really only care if you are stealing the juice.

$1000/month? No problem, just pay by the due date.

Wet

Glad to hear that from someone that has first hand experience with FPL. I just seen a video on a news channel about a Miami-Dade grower busted wiht 495 lbs... the video showed police having to use one of those metal cutting blades (cant remember the name I'm thinking masonary blades) to get into the warehouse.

Ya know It seems like all the busts that you see in the news involves either someone growing 9000 plants in a double-wide trailer with little to no kind of filtering, or the stupes get served with a warrent for failing to pay a traffic ticket or something stupid and the cops smell them reeking when they come to the door. People like that should get busted.

My Bro got a ticket last year and wanted to raise a bunch of stink because he though the officer had a bad attitude. I told him, Dude you need to be a model citizen not someone the cops have a beef with. You don't give them a reason to start checking on you :doh:

Hushpuppy said:
My Bro got a ticket last year and wanted to raise a bunch of stink because he though the officer had a bad attitude. I told him, Dude you need to be a model citizen not someone the cops have a beef with. You don't give them a reason to start checking on you :doh:

Yeah, I try not to PO people that can make my life miserable, no matter what their attitude.

Latest posts

Back