Seed Bank Confusion.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy James

Reaction score
1) I need recomondations on wher to get my seeds.
Some of the other threads seem out dated. ( and people seem to have an ax to grind.:ignore: )

2) I am in the U.S (Parts Unknown) --- What is the best way to pay for seeds ?
I was going to use a credit card, But need to know if that is fine ?

Attitude, Nirvana and single seed centre to name a couple of the seed bank that have good track records.

Using a CC causes no problems and in most cases is the safest way to order

Ozzy.
Double Thanks !
I tried to add to your reputation -- But it said I need to spread reputation around.:cool:

I am with Ozzy. Its safer and easier to use a CC, but you can mail them a money order too. Like Ozzy I am a fan of Attitude and Nirvana. However Attitude has a much larger selection and freebie deals that are usually worth it.

always use my CC, always get what I want, never have had one hassle as per the above posters.

I sent cash to BCSeedking.com because my card wouldn't process, and Seedboutique.com because they cannot currently accept credit cards. Both of them are nice and fast, even when sending cash.

Cannazon.com! And send money via western union money transfer. I've made several orders and had no problems gettin the gear I want. They have some killer genetics to boot.

I see Nivarna mentioned a few times ,, however google lists several Nivarna's
can I confirm the web address? is it Nivarnashop.com?

I want to check because it doesnt offer a phone number so if there is a problem there is only a PO Box to reply to in the event they dont answer emails . had problems with one company before like that.

I used to go with attitude, and Nirvana. But lately I have started ordering through Herbies. Good shipping time to the states and a good selection of genetics. Just my oppinion

Latest posts

Back