seed banks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks man yea i am on dr chronic right now looking at some thro nirvana which are around my price range for a beginner

The best in my opinion is www.drchronic.com. The doc carries dozens of seed companys' products including Nirvana. He ships very stealthy from England. If you order on line by credit card he ships the next business day. Mail from the UK is not viewed with as much suspicion as that from Holland. I have ordered several times and the longest it took was 10 days. Selling seeds is not illegal in the UK but even so the Doc wipes his harddrive often. He also runs the forum www.hg420.com

thanx bro yea i am deffinately ordering from dr chronic thats good its stealthy that way i dont have to be parinoid about being caught, i also saw his grow lights nice prices too i think he is reasonable

smokin with the homies said:
thanx bro yea i am deffinately ordering from dr chronic thats good its stealthy that way i dont have to be parinoid about being caught, i also saw his grow lights nice prices too i think he is reasonable
Just a good piece of advise to you.Dont have the seeds sent to the same place that you are growing in.;)

there is always some paper trail and they would have to be watching u 4 somthing else to care. i paid with credit card and have them shipped to my place no big deal unless ur looked at 4 somthing else. do not order from the neatherlands they r constantly watched as is some places in bc.
good luck and dont worry until the seeds get bigger lol.

ok they will want my personal info to have them shipped to a po box screw that, so how will i get them now

ok and i am deff going to order from the doc everyone is happy with him and he seems so fast, ill prob just use another name,

Im a strong believer in not messing with Dr. Chronic at all. See my post regarding bogus LR2 seeds a few threads below. He NEVER responded to my email whatsoever.....whether they were real or not....the very least he should have done was respond to my email....even if just to say that there is no patent on seeds and who is to say that his are less valid than anothers.....very poor customer service.....I now use seedboutique and nirvana.....great service, fair prices....and no B.S. counterfeit seeds......in a nutshell F.T.B.S., use seedboutique or nirvana....longstanding track record there, ask anyone.....

I aint had no problem wit my seed from dr.chronic. i will always shop with him. stealthy fast service got my seed in 5days and he got many strains that will fit ya price range. people jus had problems on here with seedboutique and 1 is still haveing trouble wit them, but at the same time man happy custmers for them to. hey shutty, did you try goin to his forum and letting him know??? he always ansewer thoses PM's. Dont be mean or rude, cause you will not get an ansewer for sho.

i am deff going with the doc ive only heard 2 bad things about him, and tons just love him, i feel safe with him and he will get ur seeds to u fast, i will pay with a prepaid cc so no paper trail to me, but do any of yall know a good strain for cfl grows

but do any of yall know a good strain for cfl grows
Shorter the stature the better. Like Northern Lights or along those lines.
Stay away from Sativa Dom plants. Flos light don't go very far so short is better. IMO

yea thats what i was thinking, oh and has anyone smoked hashberry i know bbp has grown it but i was wondering if its good for back pain too cuz my grandpa had back problems and on mandala i think it said hashberry was good for pains, is this true?

I was trying to say that if you order from Doc you will have problems, because he certainly has a good reputation and to be perfectly honest I had great service from him. The part about his operation that I had a problem with was 1.)no email response whatsoever 2.) he advertises the LR2 strain to be an official Joint Doctor strain.....which is a blantant fabrication. He sells so many different strains of seeds, I find it very unsettling that he would feel the need to go so far as to lie about one being an official JD strain. He could just advertise LR2's like all the other folks not selling the real mccoy. Makes me wonder what else he might be lieing about......makes me wonder if i were to order the same strain 5 times over and each time plant one of those seeds...would different plants actually grow? In reality, unless you are a master with genetics, you wont be able to tell subtle differences between somewhat similar strains. Just to make my case clear....im not on here to make it sound like Doc is an evil money hungry mastermind....I just think that for the kind of money people spend on seeds with him.....it would require little-to-no effort to respond to my email with something along the lines of "Sorry you're having trouble with my seeds, but ive been doing this a long time and have tons of experience and my LR2 genetics are as legit as any you'll find out there." and that would have been the end of my gripe.....customer service...a little goes a long way..

Latest posts

Back