Seed Purchasing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomjackson420

Reaction score
:( I've been looking forever and I can't find a seed company that sells seeds to Canadian residents by money order and an orderform.
Can someone please help me out with this problem with a link to their site or possibly a link to their order form.

Thanks for your help.

Tom Jackson.

tomjackson420 said:
:( I've been looking forever and I can't find a seed company that sells seeds to Canadian residents by money order and an orderform.
Can someone please help me out with this problem with a link to their site or possibly a link to their order form.

Thanks for your help.

Tom Jackson.
Whats up TJ. I'm pretty sure www.peakseeds.com is in Canada and ship there as well. Good luck mang. ;)

sending CASH! Money orders can still be cancelled. Cash can not. I've been using SEEDBOTIQUE and sent cash with absolutely no problem. i bought 2 strains and got one Durban Poison X Skunk #1 for FREE.

Do you guys know any sites i can order seeds from to send to Michigan? thanks

Use seedbay[dot]com...and send cash. I usually include an extra 2 or 3 dollars. NO PROBLEMS, and have not been burned. Good genetics, too!!

Nelson

PS:In the States

allsalvia.co.uk for the win. SHIP WAY FAST! Owner says 5-7 days to usa took only 3 days. Great service.

Do you guys know if any of those will ship to Brazil?

Latest posts

Back