Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Seeds are in!

xRedkiller03x

Reaction score
Finally! My Sweet Babies are in. I got...
1 Seedsman White Widow :D
1 Big Buddha Blue Cheese :D
1 Advanced Seed Critical :D
1 Dinafem Sweet Deep Grape Fruit. :D

Im Ready to Begin my Grow Journal right when my Soil & MH Bulb gets here on Tuesday. I Just dont know if i should germinate using paper Towel or drop them in a small cup of water. What do you guyz think?

hero4u2b

Reaction score
Water pops em quick.. within 24 hours usually.. I like to put my popped seeds.. tap root down ( or split open side where its white showing down) just under a lil peet in those peat pelet things. I get a gr8 germ rate.. like 100 percent if theyve popped.. I tryed soil as well using the paper towel method and I dont know what I did wrong but lost a few that way.. Hero

W

woodydude

There are lots of methods, paper towel, plastic cup, straight into soil or medium, it will come down to what you prefer once you have a few under your belt.
I would say germ them immediately, no need to wait for your bulb to arrive, for the first few days they pop you can just sit them on a window ledge or under a small cfl/household light.
The germination thread here has some good info as does this guide from Mandala seeds. http://www.mandalaseeds.com/Guides/Germination-Guide

I am a big fan of Blue Cheese, lovely long lasting stone but make sure you have a house full of munchies, lets say it enhances appetite! I also put 4 Seedsman White Widow in to pop last Friday. Look forwards to seeing your gj.
Green mojo fella. W

BudLover#69

Just a Stoned Member!
Reaction score
Like Woody said lots of ways. I have always had the best luck by putting the seed in about an inch of water until they sink and crack. then to medium of choice Crack side down.

Reaction score
I never soak my seeds in water--you shouldn't need to do this with fresh seeds. IMO, the best method is to simply let them germinate in some kind of medium--soil, rockwool, Rapid Rooters, etc. The less a seedling is handled, the better its chances of survival.

Latest posts