Seeds part deux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernHoney

1st timer
Reaction score
So now that I have found out that I had a light leak instead of a genetics issue are the seeds still junk? Thanks.
BTW I just ordered my auto's from Attitude for the big summer grow off, I bought from the pick and mix catagory White Dwarf , Dutch Passion Tiaga, and from the autoflower catagory the Short Stuff Seeds Blue Himalaya Diesel along with a few other regular seeds Dutch Passion's the Ultimate and 2 Pineapple express seeds just for fun. Can't wait for that. I have the winter blues so bad. Take care all.

See you at the MP Outdoor Auto Palooza 2010, NH! Nice bean selection. I'm going to get started on my OAP 2010 - I sprouted my first HBD bean today :hubba:

NorthernHoney said:
So now that I have found out that I had a light leak instead of a genetics issue are the seeds still junk? Thanks.
BTW I just ordered my auto's from Attitude for the big summer grow off, I bought from the pick and mix catagory White Dwarf , Dutch Passion Tiaga, and from the autoflower catagory the Short Stuff Seeds Blue Himalaya Diesel along with a few other regular seeds Dutch Passion's the Ultimate and 2 Pineapple express seeds just for fun. Can't wait for that. I have the winter blues so bad. Take care all.

the seeds are still "junk"... by allowing hermie pollen to pollinate them, you have essentially "selectively" bred for that characteristic... IMO/E

:yeahthat:

It is still a genetics issue and unfortunately, the seeds are still garbage--IMO/E.

I need to get off my hinney and get some auto seeds ordered. Although up here, we cannot plant outside until the middle/end of May, we want to be prepared :D

okey dokey, was just curious I will toss them. Hey Art good luck, I want to start new beans too but have to wait until I harvest. I don't have a sepeate room "yet". Can't wait til summer!

NorthernHoney said:
okey dokey, was just curious I will toss them. Hey Art good luck, I want to start new beans too but have to wait until I harvest. I don't have a sepeate room "yet". Can't wait til summer!

That's my first outdoor auto, NH :hubba:. It's growin season here :)

Latest posts

Back