Seeds Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KissinStars

Reaction score
OK so my question is ive viewed big seed banks and seed stores online and im just not comfortable knowing im getting good seeds and worried about getting caught I would really like to buy some from a private grower someone I can talk to and can ask questions if I get stuck like I am now because Im really not that experienced and paying for seeds that are gonna die sux but at the same time im afraid of talking to someone online and getting screwed over im looking for someone more experienced to let me know a good way to go around this cause im really sick of dry spells and if you grow your own well lets face it you have your own and like right now I wouldnt be out which is why im growing inside so i can get a constant cycle going where i always have some maturing and some starting you get the point any advice would help thanks :D

That's what the journals are for, and certain breeders and distributors have their own forums. I can tell you who I have used with 100% confidence but I really think that's the best we can do for you.

drchronic.com -they have a huge forum with strain reviews, good service

bcseedking.com -great customer service and speed, genes are pretty decent, cheap for what you get

I have used a couple other that I really enjoy but they are influx right now.

Also I used Nirvana once and did well with them I just didn't like the product but a lot of people do so I would add them to the list as well.
nirvana-shop.com.

Get your seeds read about others who grew it and do your own journal, this way you know a little bit ahead of time and then we all help you with the grow through your journal. for a first timer I would go the bcseedking route myself, 10 free seeds with every order and most of their stuff is 15 for 50USD. Decent genes, ships to states quikly, and stealthy. So for a little more than 50USD you get 25+seeds and two different strains to try out for a first time grow.

This months special is 10 free juicy fruit...I am going to order myself again thanks LOL.

Wanna stay as safe as you can.
Use a safe address (meaning not where you grow)
Prepaid Credit Card
Fake name
and set up a fake email for the order....most seed banks don't want to get too risky either.

Worst I have ever heard is you get a letter if you get caught...and I been trolling boards for a bit.

Hey there, it sounds like youre a little too tense about all this. Just relax and lay low. Most big named seed companys are reliable because they too dont want any drama. Ive gone through ontario seed bank and had pretty decent results, depending on the strain. Right now Im going through Nirvana Seed Co and doing very well so far. Have faith and just be smart about this. Good luck

Make sure you don't use a stupid name when you order. Your mail carrier will get suspicious if he's delivering a package from Holland (or wherever) to **** Hertz or something silly like that. What the others said is great advice too. Get a yahoo or similar e-mail account and use totally false info on it.

Latest posts

Back