seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sin inc

eastside greenxpert
Reaction score
how long before you can plant the seeds that you just made . do have to let them dry out are something. i have 12 in the water for day so far and nothing. i planeted six the other week nothing.:holysheep:

I hear you dry them like you would bud, then you can germinate...I know some plants don't need that drying out period tho to facilitate germination.

I just germinated a seed that was pulled from a live budded plant and it sprouted a root before the herb was even dry.

Dont be realy knowin why I do what I do but reckon it because it be the way the old man be showin what he did and now it be what I do. Ifin it helps I let dry like pilgrem be sayin up top with the budd and once it drys I like to put into freezer to act like it go through winter season then take out and stores it till ready to germ it. Dont know ifin it makes sence but its what I dos and me seed germinates almost every time. good luck yur trail pilgrem ;)

BWD

thanks guys for the info i will try what yall said and see what happens

ok backwoods i was just thinking about what you was say about putting the seeds in the frig. ok so what about the place's that dont get cold are any snow.
they still grem thier. lol....... just playing devil's right hand

Sin inc said:
ok backwoods i was just thinking about what you was say about putting the seeds in the frig. ok so what about the place's that dont get cold are any snow.
they still grem thier. lol....... just playing devil's right hand

Yup yual know what! Yual be more right then me I was always born watchin season change to the freeze and yur right the tropics the deserts be might differnet guess it dont matter. Wish trail well ;)

BWD

well my backwoods friend if it works for you right

i dry for at least 3 weeks, but like 2-3 months better. usually round 100% germ ratio's this way. good luck.

so when the seeds company say fresh. what do they mean by freesh. what 3 months are more i am guessing

Nope packer be holdin them under his armpit while he be packin yur order ITS TRUE! yual ever sniff what they smells like when yual open yur deliverys? Smell like bad pits they do ;)

BWD

I would think that they would need to dry first since their aready moist in the flower, and don't sprout but if you dry them them moisten them again the sprout.

i have been looking for anything about seeds and cant find any. i just put them in a jar and put them in the coner i quess

i have to say i ve been looking for anything about how long you have to wait before you can plant your seeds and their's not aot of info to find. maybe iam looking in the wrong place.

I am pretty sure that I have read somewhere that you need to let them dry 2-3 weeks. I will see if I can find or remember (LOL--don't count on the remembering) where I picked that up from.

yea thg/mom i do that to. thanks for the info .i think thats what i will do then

Latest posts

Back