SENS1MILLA's first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen a post with a bud that looked the same and it was being refered to as Afghan Goo?

Looks very good though. I will be awaiting a smoke report from you.....Yum!:cool:

haha thanks ill be sure to let everyone know how these ladies taste.

this was quite a surprise on my first grow too, i never expected these crazy *** buds

my best guess for this pink strain is "Pink Indica". I know it is impossible for this to be determined by a picture but i thought i'd put a pic of it up here so everyone can compare the two. tell me what you think. Also, the two plants that i have are clearly indica dominant. I wish I had a good digital camera so i could take a nice close up pic of all the hairs. oh well :joint:

check this picture i found on onlinepot.org

PinkindicaBud1.jpg

You ain't gonna believe it, but my uncles outdoor plants turened out pink also, but it looks different than yours. These have long fuzzy hairs.(pink hairs)well two of the six, until today. That makes it three of the six! How could this of happened if we never had any pink weed?(we used bagseeds)
Will the hairs change another color when harvested or what? We first thought it might be a mineral in the soil. but today when the third turned pink and it's grown in different soil at least 50 yds from the other we began to discover it must be a specific strain.

:eek: Yours looks like a dead up match!:eek: My Uncles is different. Long, skinny pink hairs that started off white. I'm hoping it's the same stuff I'm growing indoors right know. We planted about the same time and we always smoke together so those possibly are seeds I've given him or visa versa. I'm hoping mines the same because I was cursed or blessed with this Hermie! Blessed if this weed is the bomb! Cursed if it sucks! Nice looking buds though! I'm thinking very positve!!!:D

Here's some pics of my uncle's I was telling you about. Still haven't found out what strain it is. What do ya'll think??

Painted Transmision 004.jpg

Painted Transmision 005.jpg

Painted Transmision 006.jpg

Your plants are coming along very well. Pink, yum.:2940th_rasta:

yo man thanks for the interest. yeah those look prettty close to mine. good luck with your indoor grow

Yo, sensimilla your plants are looking good man, got any new updates? Pics?

Hey Sens1milla, those plants are fantastic!!!!! :eek: After reading your thread and looking at those pictures of those amazing pink plants, my main objective now is to find some seeds to grow pink marijuana!!!!! I really want to know what it tastes like!!! Good luck.....even if I don't think you need any. ;) Your plants look just great!!

thats a pretty sweet site s21thomas, and thanks 50bud i think ill put some new pics up here now while i have some time to kill. oh and thanks for the good luck hemp o kitty!

check it out

i thought id add a picture of my good friend HERBert just for the hell of it :bong1:

fruity.jpg

DSC00118.JPG

herbert.JPG

how long does summer last where you are? those babies are looking nice but they have a lot of budding to do! They will get much denser, thicker and bigger overall in the last 3 weeks so hopefully the weather doesn't turn cold too early!

Good Luck, You have some nice bud in your future

thanks for the info dude, im in southeast ny so ive got about 4 weeks or so left. personally i dont really know when the first frost is expected but im gonna pull my plants by late october most likely.

nice... im not too too far from your area so you're in luck, we're suppose to get a longer summer by about a week. i'll be keeping an eye on this and seeing how our summer goes. Frost after mid-Nov. would be really nice, especially since you got a late start. plants look lovely tho. how did you get 14 out of 16 females, thats unheard of. these seeds must be nicer than you think. the pink hairs are sexy.

leave a comment on my grow when you get a chance! happy growing

My uncle's are also getting a purple color to them as well. My Uncle's buds are a little fatter than the ones you show here Sens1milla.;) But he's been growing them since the second or 4th week of spring,:eek: and is also located in same area, I need to get some new pics. You can see some older pics though in this same thread. Take a look guys and tell me what you think. He's just now getting into the "computer" craze:hubba: , so I have to ask his questions for him. He's going to try to learn how to use the Forum and become a member tonight.

yeah man.. richy - b, definitely let me know when you get those pics of your uncles buds i wanna see em they sound mad nice. Dj_D yeah these seeds gootttta be nicer than i expected, and yeah i was really surprised with the 14/16 rate myself. extended summer would be nicee.... please take a look at the yellowing on these guys and tell me if i should do anything about it....

I just took some more shots of my plants today, take a look,

pic 1. is the plant that has been 50% bigger than any other plant throughout the entire grow
pic 2 is the purple girl *leaves turning purple now!*
pic 4 is looking at about half the grow from a bottom perspective
pic 5. is one short fat bud that has been flowering for quite longer than the others
pic 6 is one of the plants that i topped

DSC00120.JPG

DSC00121.JPG

DSC00122.JPG

DSC00124.JPG

DSC00125.JPG

DSC00126.JPG

Actually guys I just found out today he pulled them last night. So he has about what, 1 or two weeks upside down then cure in mason jars? He seems to think it will only take 83 hrs to dry upside down. Is it possible, due to heat and moisture veriations though?

Latest posts

Back