Sensible Seeds seriously sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

time4tokin20s

Reaction score
I saw these Auto Blueberry seeds in stock at Sensible Seeds.Knowing these are out of stock everywhere else I emailed them just to be sure.They sent me an email the next day saying yes they are in stock.
So I make an order.A few days later I get another email saying sorry these are out of stock what other strain would you like.So I write back and tell them what happened and how ticked I was.I said you can send me two packs for my aggravation or give my money back.He said under a good will gesture he will send me two packs.I order Auto Ak-47 and Auto Ak-47 x master kush.So what do I get ALMOST THREE WEEKS LATER(in the worst stealth package I've seen)?
10-auto ak x kush and 5-Auto AK-47 FEMINISED!!!
GRRRR....and to top it off one of the fems was crushed.

what serious seeds are you talking about?

I only know of 1 legitimate serious seeds and they are seed breeders, led by Simon. The real serious seeds detests auto-flowering strains and doesn't sell anything close to auto-flowering strains. In fact they only sell 5 different strains and they are 5 very solid strains, bubblegum, AK-47, chronic, Kali mist and white russian. mod edit, that are basically unable to break in just the mail.

I am and will continue to be a stonch supporter of simon and serious seeds. They are the spit.

i am truly interested in the other serious seeds, i can bet they are just playing off of the REAL serious seeds excellent reputation

Whats the Word "auto" in front of the seed name do for the seed??this is a first for me to see this.

This means that it is a strain that was once isolated in an area where lighting hours may not be close to 12/12. A 12/12 photoperiod is needed for flower in most plants due to the fact that this balances out the florigen / antiflorigen ratio equally.

An autoflowering plant will flower regardless of the photoperiod. They do not flower based on florigen or antiflorigen levels. :aok:

just wonder.. am I legal to sell seeds in NC and worldwide from NC?

just asking?

I ranted about sensible seeds awhile back .They did the same bait and switch with me of the 6 varieties I ordered only one of my initial choice arrived .
They shorted me on the replacements by a pack and sent a strain I didn't want ( a feminized variety ).
They are a rank ,amature ,group of hacks IMO

It's a scary business buying seeds out there.I'm sticking with Attitude or Dope-seeds.com from now on.

Latest posts

Back