Serious Help....Scared As Hell!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

a7xinnm

So Like 2 weeks ago I had this get tiogether with some freinds at my house.....we were smoking and having fun nothing unusual. so we decided to go to wendys which was a couple miles from my house right? so i was fine driving there and i was fine when i was ordering my food... but then after a whiule of eating and sitting there at wendys i started feeling really bad i felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest i was getting reall sweaty and really dizzy..so i told one of my freinds if he could go outside with me to get some air. so we were walking and as i was walking i started to stumble....the all i reamember was lying on the floor be awaken by this random guy.......(i was out for like thrity seconds that what the fereinds say) i was just wonder what the helll happened?????? has this ever happend to anybody else.....cuz i am so scared about it.....so scared that i havent blazed for about a week and a half. so can some one tell me what went down...or what i should do?

greatly appricated.
Dude who passed out at a wendys

Hahahaha....true that!
yeah but what am i going to say to the doctor?
like whats your opinion on it?

No offense intended, but driving there was definitely a bad idea. I don't know if you usually drive high (by the sounds of it no), but even if you do, the extra stress of worrying about it might have been the needle on the haystack. Can you imagine if that happened WHILE you were driving?

You should know that marijuana increases the blood rate and pressure, which can be a recipe for a heart problems. At the very least, you should talk with a doctor about this, sounds very scary indeed.

Hoping all goes well for ya

i drive stoned high alot, people dont know my driving skill level, so dont ream me out for saying i drive high.....but ya if your not used to it, dont drive high, and if ur a bad driver, dont drive high.

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
.but ya if your not used to it, dont drive high, and if ur a bad driver, dont drive high.
or if you speed and smoke:rolleyes:

driving stoned rules!!!!!!!!! reminds me of "driv3r" part 3...without the shootings, explosions, and gun fire...but the chances are always there. this one time i was going for bread, smoked a 4 footer and headed out the door, i was dodging tanks, military formations, and ticked off f.b.i. agents. then the mounty's were riding up beside my car on their horses throwing bubblegum at my windows, while my little sister...that i never knew i had...jumped out of the car and back into the tv set, which was mounted on my hood...thats when i realized i never left the house yet...that was some GREAT weed. woops, i got distracted due to a wake and bake incident. so the answer to the question is YES...or NO...should make for an interesting conversation to the doctor...and good luck on that.

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
i drive stoned high alot, people dont know my driving skill level, so dont ream me out for saying i drive high.....but ya if your not used to it, dont drive high, and if ur a bad driver, dont drive high.

:holysheep: I wanted to be sure I could drive high so when I was a kid I took my motorcycle test after I got baked and passed, so since then I don't feel comfortable driving straight.:D

Dude ... it never hurts to see a Doc after something like this and tell him the truth, you have that doc/patient privilege so he's not going to say anything but maybe to stop smoking... but he may run some tests to see if you have any underlying problems...it's always better than death...:eek:

One time I was so hammered from partying out at the clubs and when I came home I smoked. And I think I forgot to breath or something cause I got all light headed and I felt like I was going to pass out, so I went for a chair and passed out before I got there and I found myself looking up at my bro and the 2 girls we were with. I dont know I think it was the mixe of the 2 in my case. The girls were all concerned about me, so had to play that card to get some play. Dont know bro if it is a one time thing like mine I wouldnt worrie about it. Just lay off the wendys lol.

Best Regards
SALT

haha ive had that happen to me. it prolly just means your really high haha ive passed out like taht before but..i fell asleep leaning on the sink and bashed my head on the tile wall and got KOed haha. i wouldnt really worry

Dude who passed out at Wendy's ~

I have heard of this happening to one person I know, once. She also happens to have high blood pressure. I don't know for sure but I did read that MJ increase bp while sitting, then there is a drop when standing up. That could account for fainting. But this all seems extremely rare in my experience, this fainting, I've never seen it. I think it is cause for some concern - check or get your blood pressure checked, unstoned.
I know mine is getting up there on the lower number, and it's no joke, runs in the family and all that.

I had a similar experience a few times. back in the 70's I was in college and we frequented a mexican restaurant for their margaritas and chips/salsa. a couple of times, I had to leave the table to go ouside, feeling as you described, even stumbling to my knees once, but never completely passing out. I always thought it was a food allergy or something. only happened when I went there and the old KFC.

Hey if you can't talk to your doctor about everything you do and feel you 're going to the wrong doctor.
The expectation of confidentiality is set in stone ,the Md. can't rat you out .
They might not approve of your life style ,but they still have to give you the best care they are capable of.

Thanks to All of you it has been greatly appriciated.......i cant tank you guys enough!
I will try to schedule an appointment with my Doctor as Soon as Possible.!!!!!
And thanks again...to Everyone!

i got this kid so high, he fell asleep standing up resting his forhead on his gatorade bottle sitting on the counter. oh and this one time this kid, we got him so high all he could do is studder. he would fall down stairs and couldnt even walk.

It's called falling out. New smokers get it sometimes. I'm no biologist or chemist, so I can't tell you reasons. But, similar situations have arisen with me, and I'm still alive and smoking. I remember one time we were all standing in a circle, I took my 3rd or 4th hit off the blunt, passed it, and promptly fell over on my ***. Shook me for a minute, but I was fine. I just didn't smoke anymore of that blunt.

Sounds almost an anxiety attack... except stoner related. Smoking and obtaining the high blood pressure/heart rate, (and while I don't know what you had at Wendy's) if it was a burger and some french fries, adding fatty and greasy foods like that can only make matters worse. I had a friend who's father died. From what I know he was under a lot of stress, but added some greasy pizza and it created an air bubble that bursted inside of him. Just no good.

My advice to you: Take it easy with the munching out, don't smoke a lot... work your way up. If anything do get checked up with the doctor. Let em know you smoked, if he don't like it then forget em.

ah geeze... take if from a semi-old stoner... if it don't kill ya, and ya want to do it some more... just do it. if you were meant to die, then u r gunna die; if not, and you want to do it again... go for it. you only live once, man... you only life once... enjoy it while u can... or u'll end up like me :spit:

btw... go see yer doc

ok now i dont really write much on these forums but listen to me, those signs and symtoms are of something very serious going on. the fact that you reported getting sweaty dizzy and "passed out" i would be treating you asap. def go to your doctor....i doubt it was the weed....if you dont mind me asking how old are you? PM me if you rather not say here

Latest posts

Back