Serious Help....Scared As Hell!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok being dehydrated would make you sweat acutely with feeling like your hearts going to come out of your chest? no....sounds cardiac related, has ALL the classic s/s

Yo Ho a7xinnm,

I'm one of the older guys here, I love to smoke, and laugh, and fart, and all that. A while back in my life I had experienced the same sorta thing happening with me. It was on a july 3rd night. My chest was thumping, it hurt a lot, and breathing was not much of an option. I blew it off as soon as it settled down. BUT my wife saw something that I didn't, she saw what I looked like. Remember that you did not see what you looked like when it happened ?
I gave in to her prompting, and when to the hostpital. as I walked in through the ER doors, the pain hit so hard, so fast that I couldn't grab any air. It all just went bye-bye, and I thought that I was done.
I woke up hours later to some badly damaged heart muscles, and I throw some mean PVC's Pre-Ventricular-contractions due to the damage. Now I have to take a chemical pacemaker the rest of my life.
DON'T fart with your life, see a doc, live a great life kiddo

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

You had a panic attack is my quess. Tell your DR how you felt, he will more than likely tell you it was a panic attack. Google Panic attacks. Very helpful

Yeah as everyone said here, most def talk to your doctor. That is the first smart thing to do. As some have mentioned above, the Doctor will be a lot more understanding than you think, since more and more people smoke weed everyday.

Also, I don't know if you are or not, but overweight people always have a higher blood pressure than average and if you are than its probably a good idea to stay away from Wendy's. And please don't get offended in any way, I'm just giving you some advice.

it almost happened to me.. some random guy had came and smoke wit me n mah home boy and got high as fucc! a few minutes went by and me and my friend started walkin ta his house to get somethin to eat and i my vision was fading and i almost busted my *** so i sit down and my vision came bacc n i felt fine

I know what it is...not a guess...high blood pr + high or low blood sugar!!
see the doc sir ...he or she cant tell any one about your little smoking exp!!
the weed had nuthing to do with it!!!

this is a fact!!!

drink no soda,,,,really bad....drink lots of water....eat 5 small meals a day!!!
cut down on the sugar as much as pos...dont drive high its not worth you freedom !!!

just my idea

matt
:confused2:

a friend of mine had the exact same experience and ended up in the hospital as she was driving at the time, her doc said the combination of her blood pressure, dehydration and bad bacteria from her fast food caused her kidneys to fail for a short time, which made her pass out another reason why i stay away from mac donalds

Dude, i love driving my bike high.. Iv drivin so much high, that i think i drive better high... But no drin and drive, feels like im driving on ice...

I'ma Joker Midnight Toker said:
:holysheep: I wanted to be sure I could drive high so when I was a kid I took my motorcycle test after I got baked and passed, so since then I don't feel comfortable driving straight.:D

Dude ... it never hurts to see a Doc after something like this and tell him the truth, you have that doc/patient privilege so he's not going to say anything but maybe to stop smoking... but he may run some tests to see if you have any underlying problems...it's always better than death...:eek:

Once it happened to me, first I lost vision from one eye then other than dropped, in the shadow lands I played with images and woke up, super clear head, walked to the bed and slept for some time...

I have a problem with medications that effect your mind and body, painkillers have no effect on me as well as alcohol which merely make me vomit. Just know your limit, consult a doctor and take small amounts if you are over sensitive...

0.1 grams of bud before school actually does marvels...

Might need o see a doc for that problem like other said could be a heart problem lets hope not !!

I been driving since Mcdonald open there doors and as of today I still drive as good as others and I do fallow the speed limint of 100 miles a hour :D and that through town:D
My wife on the other hand CAN"T drive right after she smoked like me and I don't Feel like I need to wait it just a thing that I done all my life..
Yea I been stopped by cops and slipped right through after they run my name through and they Know who I am before they run my name and the funny thing is that when the local cops stop me I automatice step out of my car and lay on the ground and it blows the cops mind and they asked why I do that and have to tell them I am BADDASS and the Judge told me that I had to :D .. This Badass is 125 lb 5'7

Now Drinking and driving NO WAY I could but I wouldn't do that again because I lost my lic to DUI 5 times and almost went to prison for 8yrs and 4 month over that grap..

I passed out at a concert once when I was 16. I smoked about a gram of some dank with my buddy, which really isn't that much. I was standing and started to feel light headed, I remember swaying back and forth and leaning back and then being woken up by my friend like a minute later. I had an out of body experience, I clearly remember looking at myself on the ground while unconscious before I came to. I think I passed out because I locked my knees but I think the herb had something to do with it too. Anyways I popped back up and walked away, I felt alright beside a headache from my head hitting the floor. It was strange, it has never happened to me before or since...

Glad to hear your going to see the doc about this. You only have one body, and taking care of it reasonably when it warns you like it did, just makes sense. Take it from someone who had major heart surgery (new valve, new heart wall) at the age of 33, listen to your body.

a7xinnm said:
So Like 2 weeks ago I had this get tiogether with some freinds at my house.....we were smoking and having fun nothing unusual. so we decided to go to wendys which was a couple miles from my house right? so i was fine driving there and i was fine when i was ordering my food... but then after a whiule of eating and sitting there at wendys i started feeling really bad i felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest i was getting reall sweaty and really dizzy..so i told one of my freinds if he could go outside with me to get some air. so we were walking and as i was walking i started to stumble....the all i reamember was lying on the floor be awaken by this random guy.......(i was out for like thrity seconds that what the fereinds say) i was just wonder what the helll happened?????? has this ever happend to anybody else.....cuz i am so scared about it.....so scared that i havent blazed for about a week and a half. so can some one tell me what went down...or what i should do?

Sounds like you got to stoned.....LOL that is funny.I had that happen to me when I first started smoking about 30 yrs ago.......so no worries!!!! just smoke less at a time...sugar will do that also when you smoke....

Man I tell my doctors everything. Like this one time when I started having seziures I was was afraid it was being caused my my use/abuse of cocaine and ecstasy turns out it was some vitamin deficiency that was causing a calcium build up in my muscles and would send me into seizures, scary as hell. I told the doc about my drug use and she mentioned she was concerned about the drug use but that it was not responsible for my seizures. Moral of the story, don't lie to your doc about anything because how can they do their job unless you give them the whole story.

im not saying its NOT related to smoking, but! have you thought about other things that could have done this to you? the food possibly being bad.

One time i smoked way too much (you can call me a light weight if youd like) but we smoked 3 blunts, an eighth all together, then laced all of em with 1.7 grams of hash and i've never been that high. i had to lay down, which was NOT a good idea because when i stood up, it was WAYYYY TOO FASSST!!!! hahahaha im pretty sure that i know what being hit in the face with a baseball bat feels like now. i fell flat on the ground and almost puked. thats about as close as you can get to an overdose hahahaha

you guys ever watch chronicles of a pimp by katt williams? well i was watching the refridgerator wondering if i should even waste my time on gettin to it! hahaha.

but yeah, i read in high times that an overdose of marijuana would only be considered being nauseous and dizzy. possibly throwing up in an extreme case.

also, did your friend possibly lace it with something? my friend popped 3 thizz (Extacy, heroine, coke, lsd...) and he also had a similar fit. real sweaty along with nausea.

Latest posts

Back