SeriousCommonSense

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crozar

Reaction score
Greetings all ,
i think im going twisted soon, just for being in this site im high without even having a puff , im somwhere where mary cant be and never be , so here is the thing i dont understand , i thought growing is just about sand water and waaalah! , but i guess im wrong . unless some science man found some mixed soil which does the allstages job for you.

i hardly can find a gardenstore in my area , and the closest is 500km away , im taking that ride soon i just want some help im a begginer of a person whos dreams never came true in any position in my life , my studies , my job , my life isnt completed , i think same 4 my grow life it will never be more then 20g for my first grow and possibly not potent at all . i had a life phase of smokes and its been cut long ago , i feel sad and depressed but lost because those pyscho pills dont fix me , i know im missing a soul but i houl for help until then i wish i can make my ride home soon.

soil = sand plain no mix of watever
soilmix = soil mixed with NPK
water = PH must be balanced
light = 18/6 hours
now the thing which gets me ~ nuts ~ is , is their a way to get good results for a good easy way if you got the money?
dont say hydroponics that needs brains , i mean for some handicap person
my thoughts of myself is something like this.
a ready soil mix which has NPK offcourse.
and watering the plants until i see my buds ready for harvest.
the stages of members discussions here is getting me confussed ,because most of your communication methods shows great deal of help which shows percise answers of educated growers to understand i hardly or cant reply for shamefullness reasons. as an example when some1 claims a style , he then introduces another style and then says also this and that and here i lose track , i thought of something educational for a person to see and get and do . would be a nice way and if i did my first plant i will draw a graph for this site which hopefully be a sticky im good at creativity for advertising energy to people.
i dont know why i had much to say but im soo high just being in this site , i cant believe this i havent smoked for 8 months already

Hello Crozar :)

Can you buy flowers from a shop growing in soil?

If so, buy some flowers in pots, take the flowers out and keep the soil, use this to grow in ;)

Try not to use soil with nutrients already in it, it will harm your plants.

If you want quick plants then you will need an auto plant, if you want a strong auto plant, buy some ak47 auto seeds.

I know where you are and I understand your difficulties, do not mention where you are ;)

I also know you plan a trip soon, buy a PH reader at this destination, do not mention this destination :)

I cannot see a way around your lights, this problem will cause you a lot of thinking, is there a place where you live that sells the lights you need?

If you cannot buy the correct feed for MJ at your home country, buy tomato plant food if you can ;)

Do not mention your home country or where you plan visiting on your trip.

Remember.

Stealth :aok:

:peace:

Hi Hippy :D

HippyInEngland said:
Try not to use soil with nutrients already in it, it will harm your plants.

If you cannot buy the correct feed for MJ at your home country, buy tomato plant food if you can

great idea about the flowers ,
so i must find soil without nutrition that means with NPK at 0 - 0 - 0
i think thats a possibility hopefully.
plant food is a possibility , if not then i must order the powder or solution online and hopefully delivered , i will try to make it sound as a science project to make that pass by customes.
we have many light shops which have all kinds of lights im sure i can find :D
so the analysis is
--
( light with specific watts for growing in my BIG BLACK BOX )
soil with NPK 0 - 0 - 0 for the pot
Autoflowering Seeds
Tomato plant food or a correct mj feed is possibly found. ( chemical or powder )
--
if its possible to find MJ feed for a basic grow with no hassle what do you focus on ? the N - P - K or the type of N - P - K saturation im not sure if my knowledge is correct.
Thanks for the replies

i keep day dreaming and dreaming that im growing 1 plant and have perfected it. i will be ordering soon , which is a great place to order which can be delivered in less then 3 weeks? and to have my order discreeted from my creditcard bill so the bank doesnt know what i purchased. btw is their a service to have your packages delivered in a branch where he waits for you to give him a code and he gives you the package without knowing who you are and were you live .? that would be great .

there was a day, i thought i'd never be able to grow, because it's 'bad' and all that..
then there was a day when i thought i could maybe grow something if i had the right circumstance...
then came a day when this old wise man came to me, gave me some seeds and said, "Here you go, young man. Make peace in the world and this is white widow."
then i believed.
then i learned.
i earned and yerned.
i grew a fruit that
fixed my back.

serious question , if i grow with the correct medium but the humidity and temperature isnt good enough will i still reach to a final result ?
how much precent will it yeild from out of 100 ?
40% ? 60% ? or 75%? or 80% :D?

Hello Crozar :)

What is your normal humidity and temperature?

Howdy, if you have a store that sells grow lights, ask them about potting soil and fertilizer. Most likely, they will either have some for sale or can tell you where to buy it. mj is a little picky about temps and humidity. You need to be in the range it likes or the yield will suffer. Temps between 55 to 60f at night and 78 f when lights are on are pretty good.

hello guys
right now i have no idea of what humidity and temperature i will get in my grow tent .. after i have everything sorted i will keep you updated . i will open a grow journal soon .

right now my location scares me , its like living in a dead country from these growing factors . the government have greenhouses and those tech and growing equipments are for them only , because why will my culture people need them , its very complicated . im trying to fit in a job right now , im willing to work with customs , so i can order stuff and make them pass instead of checks lol

This is just info for anyone reading any of Crozar's posts.

Crozar lives in a very strict country, there are no shops to buy anything that we take for granted.

Customs opens everything.

It is a hot dry country.

We risk jail, people in Crozar's country risk death.

HippyInEngland said:
This is just info for anyone reading any of Crozar's posts.

Crozar lives in a very strict country, there are no shops to buy anything that we take for granted.

Customs opens everything.

It is a hot dry country.

We risk jail, people in Crozar's country risk death.

I understand that very well having spent a hellish year in Saudi Arabia.
I got around my problem not by growing but by distilling, and finding a steady person who was happy to swop vodka for hash.
Not that I am suggesting that. But please Crozar, select a LOW ODOUR strain.

i feel for you brother. wish i could share with you. BUT, being your circumstances requires such harsh restrictions, i'll only offer this advice, 'take a sabbatical from a death sentence'.

why? why would someone want to grow when your life is at stake? sorry, can't help you on this day. or any other. thats my perogative...bb...

I feel for you man, I live in a similar place (no death sentence but still pretty harsh laws). But if I agree to give up everything I desire cos someone said so then I'm no longer human, so I am willing to take the chances on this.

Latest posts

Back