Server Busy error

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prescription for server:Take 2 bong hits, a nap and come back later. WARNING this prescription may cause you to sleep your life away. Be sure to eat while taking. Drinking adds a pleasent feeling when taken along with :peace:

Bottom line is that it is not going to be fixed..why? because everybody is ok with it and if IT dont get enough complaints then it just wont get fixed.

HOW ABOUT A SERVER FUND RAISER TO GET A REAL SERVER!!!!!!!!!!

IF THE SERVER DID NOT ERROR ALL DAY LONG >ID BE POSTING 25-40 POST A DAY NOT JUST 5-10..MOST THE TIME IT ERRORS I CLOSE OUT OF THE SITE AND GO ELSEWHERE.. IF YOU WANT OTHERS GOING ELSEWHERE THEN MAYBE I GOT TO QUESTION HOW MUCH YOU REALLY LOVE THIS SITE.!!????

chill guys, marpassion is definitely well aware of the server
busys and is doing all he can to fix the problem. smoke a bowl

Dankerz, man lol, i think your ok bro so dont take this wrong but DUDE!!!! lol.

This sites been over this time and agian.
Me and many others have offered help and donations for new server etc but it down to a contract and before you ask i already asked if Marp can buy out of it etc.

It WILL be fixed when they can, complaining about it does nothing more than do the mods heads in man.
Come on do you think it dont do there head too?
Bro, trust me complainin not gona do nuthin.
From other threads i did a little diggin and also spoke a bit to Hick about it through PM's.

It will get sorted man its all about the contract for the server etc.

This was only a little site when they started it, i dont think they expected it to get so popular lol.

ATB mate :)

nvthis said:
I was going to reply to this post with something witty, intelligent and relevant that would solve this issue once and for all..... But I couldn't.

"Server Busy" ;) :D

I was going to leave you thanks, but..well...I am sure you can figure out what happened...

Bummed I missed out on the duck though...

Hick said:
we like it like this.. it weeds out those short attention spans...:baby:

:rofl:..

It also weeds out those who have better things to do with thier time than post something, only to get it r-e-j-e-c-t-e-d. I only get a few minutes a day to do this, as I have new responsibility of running a compassion club, and it irks me that I waste some of that precious time...

Peace...j.b.

ok smoked A bowl or 5 .. im good ... hope this goes threw without error..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back