SHED Inc..2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweeeeeeet Happy Growing...your gonna love the Pink Mama:aok: keep me posted my friend

:48:

here are those small domes I got from Lowes..I think these will work well in my setup...2 fit nice on one matt...they hold 12..A Dozen:D peat pux...

037.JPG

045.JPG

well we went and added the 8 bulb t5 in hopes the heat will be easier to manage...Had the Battle with Mites and Got some this Riot Mite Spray...one time application and this kills mites ..adults and eggs...No sign of them basturds aplication says apply every 20 days....and this can be used in flower...not sure I wanna see...But if I can enialate them befor they go in flower..I feel the dry ice co2 will control the flower room....more on this later

:bong:

038.JPG

039.JPG

042.JPG

048.JPG

047.JPG

how smoke i didn't know you was rolling like that nice. lol.. looks like you got things dial in over their man

Sorry to hear about the Borg. Rosemary oil kills them in all stages of life. Your set up looks great. The shed will prevail.

Peace

:ciao: 4u! I like the dome from lowes. The one i have for clones is too short. I can just barely fit them.

Hows your Pink Mama? Any keepers? I have 3 girls ready to be put directly in the ground this year. Thats right! No pots!

Latest posts

Back