Shenanigans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20230710_203443_9.jpg

Holler if it doesn't pan out.
😆

Now I have to ask
Did you breed them, pollen chuck, or a male mixed in the bunch by accident?
Like did I whip it out and rub one off on the plants?

Of course.
😝
Short list of people who got a package from me or ndnguy who magically 6 moths later were breeders is hilarious.
Mota,hazeman,sannie,bohdi........lolz.
I think it got changed from g13 x bsh to 88hp/g13 and then it got changed again .........ndnguy.
😂
I aint ndnguy ya tards.

This one has been beaten to death, and I gotta say I think that he’s gotten too much flak for it. That deal with NDNguy was through Mota, as far as I know, and when Mota passed the genetics to Hazeman, he respected it for years, distributing what seems to be thousands of freebies of the pure 88G13HP. Where do we see everyone who’s reproducing it today getting their stock? Hazeman. After a certain amount of time and packs I can’t fault the guy for starting to sell it, and at $40/pack that doesn’t seem like extortion. I love Bodhi and all, but he makes bank off of that mom and hasn’t ever given it away for free as far as I know (and I’d love to be wrong!). As far as I can tell, Hazeman is the reason we all have access to the uncrossed NDNguy line so IDK man. I know this is personal for you, having been involved with the breeding process, but in the absence of Hazeman how were the rest of us going to get these genetics and keep them in circulation and for the future? Like, for example, I have two packs of 88G13HP in my fridge, they’re going to get grown pure and probably reproduced and handed out for free, or offered back for the next seed increase or preservation. They were given to me by a member here who did an OP with a few Hazeman packs and distributed them freely.

I have given away pounds of them over the years.
I wasn't bitchin about anyone selling them as I just don't care about that shit anymore.
I took them to f12 and then started over again and at f4 on the newer lines.
The whole strain thing is bullshittery marketing.
There's special cuts.......seems to me.
One in 10,000 plants is worth making seeds with ime and there are no shortcuts.........again imo.
No selfing,no fems just good old fashioned ruthless culling is the only correct way to move things forward..........imo.

This one has been beaten to death, and I gotta say I think that he’s gotten too much flak for it. That deal with NDNguy was through Mota, as far as I know, and when Mota passed the genetics to Hazeman, he respected it for years, distributing what seems to be thousands of freebies of the pure 88G13HP. Where do we see everyone who’s reproducing it today getting their stock? Hazeman. After a certain amount of time and packs I can’t fault the guy for starting to sell it, and at $40/pack that doesn’t seem like extortion. I love Bodhi and all, but he makes bank off of that mom and hasn’t ever given it away for free as far as I know (and I’d love to be wrong!). As far as I can tell, Hazeman is the reason we all have access to the uncrossed NDNguy line so IDK man. I know this is personal for you, having been involved with the breeding process, but in the absence of Hazeman how were the rest of us going to get these genetics and keep them in circulation and for the future? Like, for example, I have two packs of 88G13HP in my fridge, they’re going to get grown pure and probably reproduced and handed out for free, or offered back for the next seed increase or preservation. They were given to me by a member here who did an OP with a few Hazeman packs and distributed them freely.
I knew I had read that before…like Déjà Vu All Over Again
🤪

IMG_20230711_160450_7.jpg

This is my favorite vaporizer and conversely made from spare parts.
😂
18/22 mm male quartz joint on 16mm tube.
Cut the joint down to 18/10 place screen in bottom fill with 4mm quartz beads screen on top.........safety first!
😁
Shove that in a stretched out 16mm coil set at 375f. and viola..........the SHIT☢CAINE®™ was born

View attachment 333675
This is my favorite vaporizer and conversely made from spare parts.
😂
18/22 mm male quartz joint on 16mm tube.
Cut the joint down to 18/10 place screen in bottom fill with 4mm quartz beads screen on top.........safety first!
😁
Shove that in a stretched out 16mm coil set at 375f. and viola..........the SHIT☢CAINE®™ was born

Dropped another round of #5 in water this evening will soak overnight then plant in sunshine mix tomorrow.
Constantly dropping and popping............I like to start new seeds regularly as well.
😂
I quit uppotting cuts about ten years ago and don't miss the extra work.
Roots then into #5 nursery pots till harvest seems to work just fine.
Too hot to set up the forge yet so on hold there and tomorrow I want to go to the range in the morning but the wife wants some tattoo work done so hopefully I can get her done before it hits 72 outside.
The Howells cylinder pin quick release came in and fit without any adjusting......... small miracle there.
Monday the agitator and parts should be in as well and herself can have her washer back on line.
Girls crazy about doing laundry she is getting cranky about it.
😆

Latest posts

Back