shortbus outdoor grow 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as you can see the topping is really working well. she's starting to fill out amazingly. :icon_smile:

not only that, but my tiger lily's are doing amazingly as well.

keep it green MP, SB :48:

photo.4.jpg

photo.6.jpg

photo.8.jpg

photo.1.001.jpg

photo.2.001.jpg

Looking Lovely love the Tiger Lilly cover great idea bro ;) props on that will be utilizing your style in the future for sure I love flowers in general! I got a whole patch of them things, mine we left by previous tenant in the shade not dong so well gotta google when to transplant..

whats the last pic flower type

lol is that a wind chime security alarm i see there?

N.E.wguy said:
Looking Lovely love the Tiger Lilly cover great idea bro ;) props on that will be utilizing your style in the future for sure I love flowers in general! I got a whole patch of them things, mine we left by previous tenant in the shade not dong so well gotta google when to transplant..

whats the last pic flower type

lol is that a wind chime security alarm i see there?

hahah, yeah man, nothing but the best for my girl. its top of the line alarm system right there. i dont expect much trouble as far as stealing in this area. only state police, who stick to the highways, and my state has not de criminalized yet, so its not like people growing outside is very common where i live. no weed rippers around here.

she's growing like crazy. i'll be hitting my height limit (6') by the end of next week. i guess its time for more aggressive training.

:48:

photo.6.jpg

photo.7.jpg

photo.9.jpg

Looks amazing, can't wait to start my outdoor grow!! Soon as this damn heatwave is over I'm throwing my babies in the ground. Happy growing and harvesting!!

yo soul depending where you live its a little late to be throwing anything out door this time of year its already started days getting shorter of anything throw some out door to save on eletricity maybe for another 2 - 3 weeks max then flowering will start

drfting07 said:
:ciao: short! looking green~

thanks for stopping in drift. always glad to have ya. been looking around locally for eagle 20. looks like i'm gonna have to order it online. :48:

Yeah thats what i did. Ebay has a good deal. 45 shipped for a pint. Ordered mine today

thanks, i've been on amazon, i'll give ebay a go for sure

wow shortbus i take lil leave and u move to outside man. i cant wait until i can grow outside. so whats the mean thing you have learned so far with this grow. your lady is getting big man . time to pull her down some more yea

Sin inc said:
wow shortbus i take lil leave and u move to outside man. i cant wait until i can grow outside. so whats the mean thing you have learned so far with this grow. your lady is getting big man . time to pull her down some more yea

good to see you sin, its been a while. yeah, she's 6 ft tall now :cool:, but i'm not complaining:D. justr gave her a good trimming and took a couple shots. they grow so so so so fast outside, its crazy. :48:

photo.1.000.jpg

photo.002.jpg

photo.2.jpg

photo.3.jpg

photo.4.jpg

thanks 4u. not much compared to your garden though :48:

Looking great dude! Congrats on the first od grow! Good luck axing the pm.

i see xmas lights light her up!

Latest posts

Back