Outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wifes habit

Reaction score
This will be my 1st grow outdoors in the back yard...gonna use white 7 gal. Buckets. How would one keep them from getting to hot in the summer months. I'm from NW Ohio.. was gonna grow indoors but I'll wait another year. But I did buy seeds wrong ones but I'm gonna give them a go. Cheese and Crystal is want I got.. my question is when should I start them indoors or how big should they be before placing outside. Think late April I should be able to put them outside. And what kind of soil and fertilizer to use.. 0

They can be out outside like pepper and tomato plants,,after the last frost. I have grown from seed outside after the last frost but if you can i would veg them a few weeks first inside and then set them outside where they can get full sun. As for heat,,i have never had a problem with heat when growing outside. There is plenty C02 outside and marijuana loves growing outside.
As for fertilizer,, i like Fox Farms. I use it on all my veggies and weed. Ill find you a link.

Latest posts

Back