Should I add anything to the soil if im growing outdoors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Free2Grow

Reaction score
Hi i am planning on starting an outdoor garden early march ( i live in Florida) and i am wondering what i should do to prepare the soil. Do i need to add fertilizer, potting soil, manure? i have already cleared the plot of land i just need to loosen up the soil and what not. Also this will be my first grow and im planning on trying out big bud seeds, do you guys have any tips on growing big bud or what i should expect? Thanks!

Bring a sample to a soil scientist they can tell you exactly what your soil is lacking. You should be able to find a guy locally, might be able to find em through a local forestry office. I pay $20 bucks and he gives me a print out telling me what my soil is good for and how to improve it.

thanks!hmmmmm.... If i just worked the soil well with a ho and shovel and planted the germinated seeds directly to the ground do you think i would be ok? or should i go ahead and grab a few bags of soil from home depot or walmart and mix it in?

ive seen monster plants right in the ground, stumps 12 inches wide. I would grow right into the ground, my friend who did this used foxfarm- beastie blume and then cha ching .

Latest posts

Back