Should i be able too see preflowers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillFromBio

Reaction score
I'm currently on Day 16 of my first grow. That plants are coming along beautifully. I'm slightly curious about when i should start looking fro preflowers. At the places where i thought preflowers would show up more leaves have started growing. Should i wait for these to grow out and then start looking or what? Heres a current pic of one of my plants. Feel free to check out my journal for more pics. Thanks in advance.

Picture 003.jpg

Give them 30 days or so. A lil less, a lil more and you should see some preflowers. Sometimes it could take a lot longer but most ime preflower around the 30 day mark.

bombbudpuffa said:
Give them 30 days or so. A lil less, a lil more and you should see some preflowers. Sometimes it could take a lot longer but most ime preflower around the 30 day mark.

Thanks a million!!
You truly have been helpful through my first grow and I'm pretty sure you have replied to almost all of my threads so far so Thank You Again.

nice lookin plant , i enjoy watchin those shaped grows :)

bombbudpuffa said:
:yeahthat:

Latest posts

Back