Should I start drying?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hottip

HOTTIP
Reaction score

View attachment 131312

View attachment 131313[/ATTACH]

These pictures are a little fuzzy, so am I. After finding all my plants were male, I had my doubts about this one. I cut the others down because they showed up as males early but this one didn't show any signs of sex. Is that odd, males show long before females? Anyway in the last few weeks this is what I've got, one beautiful female almost 8' tall and lots of buds. My first outdoor grow in 30+ years, started with some seeds from unknown type. I cut a few buds and will be waiting for the rest to hit the peak.

they look like pretty young buds to me probably like 2 -3 weeks old,still have quite a while like 4-5 weeks to go frm what i can tell in the pictures...
also its most likely gnna be pollinated because of all the males you say you had..

I would let them go a lot longer and males show before females in most cases.

Ds and Pc are telling you truth.

Another 6 weeks maybe 8 you have a strong Sativa there.

:peace:

Thanks, I can't wait that long I'm leaving and heading south for the winter in a few weeks. Any suggestions?

hottip said:
Thanks, I can't wait that long I'm leaving and heading south for the winter in a few weeks. Any suggestions?

Rent a u-haul and take her with ya.

Latest posts

Back