Show me frostier!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics 1, 2=White Widow, pic 3 =ppp, pics 4,5=Mean green, pic 6 is the big White Widow. I never smelled anything like W.W. before. It has a ways to go, too.

budpics091609001.JPG

budpics091609002.JPG

budpics091609003.JPG

budpics091609004.JPG

budpics091609005.JPG

budpics091609006.JPG

i'm really baked and that was nice to look at. i am smoking on some purp right now, and it kind of looked like a few of those pics... weird.

I walk away for two minutes and my pooch eats a dry 8 gram nug of this... Can't wait to see what comes in the next few hours as she hasn't gotten high since she was six months old........

DSC01675.png

look at this bag seed frm 07..:holysheep: i can still remember how strong she was ..
also the fattest bud ive ever grown..

mar.p 012.jpg

mar.p 011.jpg

One of the smallest buds on one of my blueberrys. I think I might have to taste that one, maybe, or not...TORTURE!;)

crop '09 9-19 002.jpg

:eek: :hubba: wow green wow.........:D

Some Kush at 51 days.

100_1287b [].jpg

Awesome pics ... only try to include the strain names, if you can. It can be a little frustrating seeing super-frosty jaw dropping bud pics and not knowing which strain(s) they're of. - RT

Purple Frosting mid way up bud.

I cant get high enough to take a pic of the top cola.

:peace:

frosty 2.jpg

HippyInEngland said:
Purple Frosting mid way up bud.

I cant get high enough to take a pic of the top cola.

:peace:
take another toke~!!!!!

:bong:

looks like a few folks have shown you frosty nugz....here's a couple of mine ( i can't use most of my stuff because its already been posted)

as our friend umbra says, most of my pics are on here already...:cool: ...

still room for another old stoner?:) ...

outdoor durban poison
purp bagseed clone, she was a tasty treat.
ww outdoor
bagseed

awsome eye candy everyone. toking on some smoke me bro brought back from florida just today. is pretty tasty also...

Latest posts

Back